The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Definitions ...lol  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Definitions ...lol
« on: January 20, 2017, 09:59:22 AM »
Often guys will write in their profile bio something like :

"No material women please"

What does this mean? Well what it means is they want to find a women who when she arrives in her future husbands country will arrive with 20kg potatoes , socks to last 2/3 years 4/5 suitcases of clothes and a mother who will send her sanitary towels each month.. yes that is what it usually means and of course the guy will expect his new wife to be on tap for sex when ever he wishes and available to wash up and clear his shit up after him each and every day until his dying day..and of course be ever thankful for being rescued from poverty.. :laugh:

Many guys in their 70's will often say to the young 25 year old beauties :

"I think we have a lot in common and really should get to know each other" Its a very very common saying!

What does this mean? Well it usually means the guy will have a colostomy bag that needs to be changed daily, has a very wrinkled ball bag and inactive c**** . He likes to sleep most afternoons as he tires easy , will usually go to bed 9/10pm and read a novel for 30 mins before falling to sleep, of course he will be waking up at 2am to empty his bladder..often he will wake up with dribble around his mouth some times worse!

Ye right he really does have lots in common with a young beauty queen.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Definitions ...lol
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 12:09:43 PM »
A material woman means a gold digger.

We have a lot in common means we have similar goals and wishes that are "complimentary".  I want a nice servant and lover and you want to be comfortable and secure.

Tit for tat.   (:)

N.B.  In my profiles, I do state that I am not looking for a "princess" type person, but I never say that I have a lot in common with ANYBODY (let alone with someone on the other side of the planet).
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:30:23 AM »
A material woman means a gold digger.

We have a lot in common means we have similar goals and wishes that are "complimentary".  I want a nice servant and lover and you want to be comfortable and secure.

Tit for tat.   (:)

N.B.  In my profiles, I do state that I am not looking for a "princess" type person, but I never say that I have a lot in common with ANYBODY (let alone with someone on the other side of the planet).

Generally a material women maybe a Gold digger.. but not always. Why shouldn't a women want material things ?
Many guys presume women from Russia have NO material things, still do the washing in the river and so on. Russian women are no different to any other women and don't generally want to be married to a guy who has nothing to offer her or expect her to relocate and do the washing in the river on a scrubbing board.

Western men search a beautiful women from Eastern Europe but Usually beautiful women need to be looked after. :)

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 01:28:24 PM »
Western men search a beautiful women from Eastern Europe but Usually beautiful women need to be looked after.

That is usually the case, unless the beautiful woman is already independently wealthy.   :money:

Technically, everyone (except those with psychosis), are gold diggers.  Both men and women because they all seek to be wealthy.  This, of course, excludes those that are taking religious vows.

I have seen women who wash clothes by the river.  They have to since they have no washing machine.  The inventor of the washing machine helped to change the life of the western woman by removing a daily tedious task in the daily routine.  :bow:

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 12:36:53 AM »

Surely materialistic?

A material woman would be made of fabric; as a rag doll.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 12:42:47 AM »

Surely materialistic?

Or plastic with the capability of being "Blown up"..  ;D
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 01:30:52 AM »

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 06:29:06 PM »
She went on a profanity laced speech at that Women's March over the weekend and said something like wishing to blow up the White House.   :GRRRR:

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 10:31:57 AM »

Surely materialistic?

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Registration