The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Who could possibly employ such dumb asses?  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Who could possibly employ such dumb asses?
« on: January 17, 2017, 04:44:19 AM »
Im wondering how some people ever manage to become "Expats" Its beyond reality! Im a member of several expat communities unfortunately  :chuckle:

I see so often such crazy questions like "Where can I buy a UK adapter"  "Where can I get my hair cut "  It makes you wonder who would possibly employ such stupid people ?

Some of these people seem to have highly paid corporate jobs and it beets me how they even manage to hold down a job..how can they possibly even find a women or even become married. If you cannot manage to find a UK adapter how on earth are you going to be able to run some global fund or even have sex?

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Slumba

• 10:27 AM
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Who could possibly employ such dumb asses?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 12:41:03 PM »

Some of these people seem to have highly paid corporate jobs and it beets me how they even manage to hold down a job..how can they possibly even find a women or even become married. If you cannot manage to find a UK adapter how on earth are you going to be able to run some global fund or even have sex?

Doesn't the UK adapter have a great many more prongs than what a man would need to learn how to use, though?

Asking for a friend.
Anchors Rewoven

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
Re: Who could possibly employ such dumb asses?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 01:28:07 PM »

You'd be surprised.  I know a guy who holds multiple patents for specific chemical combinations he came up with to help burn victims heal faster.  OTOH, if you asked him to buy a plane ticket to Charleston, SC, you might wind up in Charleston, WV or Charlestown, MA.  I assume his wife manages the day-to-day issues in their household, such as seeing that the kids are fed and watered and the mortgage paid, whilst he is off being a mad scientist who makes things for the benefit of humanity, or at least burn victims.  His wife tells me that when his work is intense, she has to remind him to eat, and shower, and sleep, etc.

/shrugs

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.