The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Obama Continues To Make The World A Mess  (Read 11646 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Obama Continues To Make The World A Mess
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2017, 06:27:33 AM »
Julian Assange has repeatedly said Russia was not the source of the released emails. Now the Obama administration is trying to backtrack a bit and includes the possibility of a middle man. Would seem Obama can't directly link Russia to the hacking.

Julian Assange: Our source is not the Russian government

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5269758235001/
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2017, 07:10:01 AM »
Julian Assange has repeatedly said Russia was not the source of the released emails. Now the Obama administration is trying to backtrack a bit and includes the possibility of a middle man. Would seem Obama can't directly link Russia to the hacking.

Julian Assange: Our source is not the Russian government

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5269758235001/

Barmyobama only expelled the Russian diplomats to create problems for Trump, no other reason...
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2017, 01:20:38 PM »
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2017, 12:20:21 AM »
MODERATOR COMMENT

Moby and Wiz - Confine your personal arguments to the thread in off topic.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2017, 01:53:20 AM »
Thank you
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2017, 11:57:43 AM »
Russian involvement?  :ROFL:

Clapper: RT reporting on US problems part of 'multifaceted' Russian campaign to undermine elections

https://www.rt.com/usa/372748-senate-committee-russian-hacking/

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2017, 08:55:52 PM »
Thought the video was entertaining, as well as demonstrated lack of credibility to the claim of Russian hacking.

‘Surreal echo chamber’: Watch ‘Russia hacked US’ narrative challenged in RT debate

https://www.rt.com/news/372788-russia-hacking-us-rt-debate/

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2017, 09:28:18 PM »
There is a theory that tomorrow Congress will not put the stamp of approval on Trump's election and all the BS about Russian hacking will be the excuse.  Let's hope it doesn't come to something so foolish because at this point it would likely cause a civil war.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2017, 02:40:45 AM »
There is a theory that tomorrow Congress will not put the stamp of approval on Trump's election and all the BS about Russian hacking will be the excuse.  Let's hope it doesn't come to something so foolish because at this point it would likely cause a civil war.

If a civil war happens I assume you will be standing on the ramparts.

We had last year a variety of RUA posters declaring that the Electoral College would revolt and not vote as there states populations did in the general election. I think some called it a coup.

Before we had posters saying that H. Clinton would commit massive voter fraud. I guess that did not happen either.

Mr. Rational, please post away it is worth a giggle on Christmas Day.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2017, 06:02:16 AM »

If a civil war happens I assume you will be standing on the ramparts.

We had last year a variety of RUA posters declaring that the Electoral College would revolt and not vote as there states populations did in the general election. I think some called it a coup.

Before we had posters saying that H. Clinton would commit massive voter fraud. I guess that did not happen either.

The DNC on behalf of H. Clinton did indeed commit massive voter fraud in Detroit which Jill Stein helped to uncover.

Last I checked Christmas Day was almost 2 weeks ago but post away Mr. Rational.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2017, 06:26:59 AM »

Oh ignorant one, we are celebrating Christmas Eve today in Kiev.

Do try to keep up.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2017, 06:29:43 AM »

Do try to keep up.

Russian orthodox Christmas
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2017, 07:07:03 AM »

"Oh ignorant one" tell us more how there wasn't any "massive voter fraud" in Detroit and a few other places as well.

In regards to Christmas it's up to you to notify you meant to say Orthodox.

Not everyone wants to waste time deciphering your posts.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Obama Continues To Make The World A Mess -not
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »

The constant whine of a bitter whiney man.  :'(

Better than pretending you did the 'right thing' when the evidence proves you were daft, 'right' ?

If it were up to me, I wouldn't let you into the Federation

Indeed, one can't have a contrary opinion in your world...    No one is 'sponsoring' me - you really must wake up and smell the coffee. Where did you draw THAT conclusion ?  Aha, you read, it here from a 'reliable source'  :chuckle:

People looking to get into other peoples countries whilst attacking them, isn't something a normal person does.

'attacking' ?  .. Going by your 'standards' I shouldn't be allowed in Trump's USA, Erdogan's Turkey,  Netanyahu's Israel, Assad's Syria, Cyprus, too ? ! :))

I happen to like Russia - in particular Sochi and love a Russian...   simples ..  I have friends here who adore their President and they would laugh in your face at the suggestion I should be prevented from entering their country. 

That said, you quite like to defend the Muzzies in the Uk too so we'll put it down to who you are as a person rather than naivety.

OF COURSE, I defend those who live here, peacefully... The VAST majority..   I have good friends who are followers of Islam - they are super husbands to one wife and have adoring family members

The day I start worrying about you think about me - I'll be ready to push up daisies.

So you're claiming to have proved to the readers, that the UK will shrivel up and die because of Brexit even before negotiations have started? You're off your rocker wee man!!

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2017, 10:28:21 AM »
Obama's Farewell Letter To The Nation was some of the best comedy I've read in years. Over the last eight years the only thing his administration made stronger in the USA was The Republican Party. Democrats lost 40 seats in the House, 9 in the Senate, 11 lost Governors and 919 lost state representatives and senators. That will be the "legacy" of his ultra-left wing policies.
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2017, 11:33:01 AM »
Obama's Farewell Letter To The Nation was some of the best comedy I've read in years. Over the last eight years the only thing his administration made stronger in the USA was The Republican Party. 40 lost seats in the House, 9 in the Senate, 11 lost Governors and 919 lost state representatives and senators. That will be the "legacy" of his ultra-left wing policies.

Well we agree 100% on this!  Furthermore if Trump manages to stay alive he's going to re-structure the CIA and their cohorts. 

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: Obama Continues To Make The World A Mess -not
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2017, 01:47:58 PM »

So you're claiming to have proved to the readers, that the UK will shrivel up and die because of Brexit even before negotiations have started? You're off your rocker wee man!!

I may well be 'off my rocker' - but I'm not making up the evidence you try to ignore ...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online AvHdB

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2017, 04:04:53 PM »

Since it was the same baby Jesus that was born in Bethlehem and was crucified outside Jerusalem I do not see any need to note different Christian traditions for you.

Further I do not need to notify you of anything except your hatred and frequent stupidity.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2017, 04:35:20 PM »

Since it was the same baby Jesus that was born in Bethlehem and was crucified outside Jerusalem I do not see any need to note different Christian traditions for you.

Further I do not need to notify you of anything except your hatred and frequent stupidity.

Uh huh.  I don't hate anyone although it gets tiresome dealing with those who continue to post after too much wine or whatever it is you drink.

In the other thread you claimed I "lacked reading comprehension" and should read the comics.  Okay buddy.  Go back and read it again.  You made an assertion about a State Dept. policy statement which was made the day after the election, which is November 9th.  Trump's policy was issued December 23rd.  Would you like to apologize or just sleep it off?   :ROFL:    :ROFL:   :ROFL:

Online AvHdB

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2017, 05:06:52 PM »

Uh huh.  I don't hate anyone although it gets tiresome dealing with those who continue to post after too much wine or whatever it is you drink.

In the other thread you claimed I "lacked reading comprehension" and should read the comics.  Okay buddy.  Go back and read it again.  You made an assertion about a State Dept. policy statement which was made the day after the election, which is November 9th.  Trump's policy was issued December 23rd.  Would you like to apologize or just sleep it off?   :ROFL:    :ROFL:   :ROFL:

I suggest you keep on trying, perhaps shuffle board is about your speed? Trump for your information can not issue 'policy' until the 20th of this month.

You have numerous times expressed a deep seated hatred towards Muslims on RUA.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2017, 05:12:23 PM »

I suggest you keep on trying, perhaps shuffle board is about your speed? Trump for your information can not issue 'policy' until the 20th of this month.

You are as thick as they come.  You quoted, more than once now, a State Dept. policy statement, issued by Obama's State department on November 9th.

Trump's transition team can indeed inform Ambassador's overseas what he expects, and he issued his new edict on December 23.

As I said before, I can see now why Andrew treats you the way he does.   :-*

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2017, 12:40:44 PM »
ONLY 7?

US drops more bombs in Obama’s final year of office than in 2015

BY TERESA WELSH
The U.S. dropped 26,171 bombs last year, 3,027 more than 2015.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article124842824.html#storylink=cpy
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2017, 01:41:25 AM »

Do try to keep up.

It is awesome to celebrate Christmas in Vienna, and then a second time in Kiev.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2017, 06:39:09 PM »