The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: President Thump's Inauguration Gig...  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
President Thump's Inauguration Gig...
« on: December 24, 2016, 11:01:31 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Half of 'The Rockettes' whoever they are and Irish ZZ Top tribute band 'ZZ Top O' the Mornin'' are on the list, other than that everyone's said a polite 'fukn no chance', even a shed load of has-beens....

Popular guy isn't he?
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: President Thump's Inauguration Gig...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 11:02:47 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Half of 'The Rockettes' whoever they are and Irish ZZ Top tribute band 'ZZ Top O' the Mornin'' are on the list, other than that everyone's said a polite 'fukn no chance'...

Popular guy isn't he?
Democracy isn't your thing isn't it. He won. get over it.

If he's been in power a whole year , then is a good time to evaluate.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 11:04:51 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Half of 'The Rockettes' whoever they are and Irish ZZ Top tribute band 'ZZ Top O' the Mornin'' are on the list, other than that everyone's said a polite 'fukn no chance'...

Popular guy isn't he?

True, true, but he's still an utter tube and there's still a bit of 2016 left...

Offline yankee

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 11:05:24 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Half of 'The Rockettes' whoever they are and Irish ZZ Top tribute band 'ZZ Top O' the Mornin'' are on the list, other than that everyone's said a polite 'fukn no chance', even a shed load of has-beens....

Popular guy isn't he?

considering that he just won the election I would think that he is popular.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 11:08:10 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

So is Kanye West. What does that say?

Offline Maxx

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 11:17:08 AM »

It's being named by Trump's team the "Deploraball."

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 11:22:27 AM »

It's being named by Trump's team the "Deploraball."

I think you're confusing an actual event by Trump fans knows as "Deploraball" with the real Inauguration.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 11:23:29 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

Actually Kanye West is a total douche bag.  Trump only met with him briefly because Trump is a Gentleman.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 11:25:52 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

Jackie Evancho said yes. I think you're confusing popular acts on the left with what the rest of America wants and likes.

So no big surprise but it's you who is out of touch. In regards to those popular on the left, many said they would move to Canada if Trump won.  Some of us would pitch in to help with their moving costs, but as usual they lack credibility.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 11:26:42 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

Actually Kanye West is a total douche bag.  Trump only met with him briefly because Trump is a Gentleman who grabs women's pussies.

FTFY...

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 11:28:49 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

Most on the left shut their minds before he even won.  Those of us on the right were actually hoping that Obama would be a good President, but he didn't even come close.  He was the opposite and did everything he could to destroy this country, even though we gave him a chance.

It would be nice if some left wingers would give Trump a chance.  :coffeeread:

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 11:29:12 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

Jackie Evancho said yes. I think you're confusing popular acts on the left with what the rest of America wants and likes.

So no big surprise but it's you who is out of touch. In regards to those popular on the left, many said they would move to Canada if Trump won.  Some of us would pitch in to help with their moving costs, but as usual they lack credibility.

16 year old (Lack of) Talent Show winner, can't remember/don't care which one.

Rearrange this sentence - Barrel scraping the....

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 11:30:24 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

Actually Kanye West is a total douche bag.  Trump only met with him briefly because Trump is a Gentleman who grabs women's pussies.

FTFY...

Most normal women like having their pussy's grabbed by a Billionaire.  Proved by the fact that these baseless accusations did not come out until a few weeks before the election.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2016, 11:32:20 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

Jackie Evancho has loads of talent!  Jealous are we?

You were probably hoping for Alice Cooper.  :sick0012:

She won "America's Got Talent" a few years back.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2016, 11:40:01 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

You're a total putz.  Jackie Evancho has loads of talent!  Jealous are we?

Just someone who we've heard about would be nice, but let's face it, 99.99999% have said 'no' for whatever reason.

This will be like the birthday party nightmare you have when no one turns up, this guy who's name I've forget already probably won't turn up because his mum won't let him or he has an acne disaster on the night.

Nigel Farage isn't busy anymore now he's retired from being confused, perhaps he can do his, well, perhaps he can turn up and, well, turn up..... 

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2016, 11:45:18 AM »
Seriously though, I know this gig is not important, but it is fair to say a lot of people don't like him, people in the media and in the frame, that's not going to make the road to success easier.

From over here in the Yoo Kay, as I am for Godjul, seems like he's already the least popular Prez ever before he's even picked up the keys....

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2016, 11:47:12 AM »
Has anyone said yes yet?

Popular guy isn't he?

You're a total putz.  Jackie Evancho has loads of talent!  Jealous are we?

Just someone who we've heard about would be nice, but let's face it, 99.99999% have said 'no' for whatever reason.

This will be like the birthday party nightmare you have when no one turns up, this guy who's name I've forget already probably won't turn up because his mum won't let him or he has an acne disaster on the night.

Nigel Farage isn't busy anymore now he's retired from being confused, perhaps he can do his, well, perhaps he can turn up and, well, turn up.....

This is your opinion.  I can assure you most Americans (on the right) have heard Jackie Evancho sing and like her very much.  The Rockette's are incredibly popular.  So who cares about some of the others? You.  :laugh:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2016, 11:49:26 AM »
Seriously though, I know this gig is not important, but it is fair to say a lot of people don't like him, people in the media and in the frame, that's not going to make the road to success easier.

From over here in the Yoo Kay, as I am for Godjul, seems like he's already the least popular Prez ever before he's even picked up the keys....

Like most on the left you are amazingly out of touch.  He's incredibly popular over here and we who voted for him are very happy with him and feel he's accomplished more before becoming Prez than Hussein O. did in 8 years.

PS fight back against the bias and dishonesty of the left wing media and those like Ste who only present a negative version of events.  Give generously to Trump media.

http://www.jointeamtrump.com/join-team-trump.html

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 12:54:41 PM »

:thumbsup: My feelings exactly  tiphat
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 01:41:16 PM »
The depths of the Bremoaners and Trumpoaners despair knows no depths. Their cosy little world picture has been erased and replaced with something they cannot fathom and they don't know how to deal with it.
Tantrums and memes are the new politics of these feelzpeople. How could this have happened, they cry? The answer was written a long time ago. They were just too busy congratulating themselves on the liberal paradise hell they thought they had arrived in to have seen it.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2016, 03:31:26 PM »

I can tell you why: the entertainment biz is dominated by liberals, and entertainers who might otherwise turn up are afraid that they will be punished because of it, lose gigs, not get parts, etc., because our left wing are hateful, spiteful, petty little maggots who will try to get you fired from your job, etc., if they don't like you.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2016, 03:47:06 PM »
Yawn...

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2016, 03:58:53 PM »
Yawn...

I will accept that non-responsive answer as your intellectual surrender on this point.  :chuckle:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2016, 06:25:10 PM »

I can tell you why: the entertainment biz is dominated by liberals, and entertainers who might otherwise turn up are afraid that they will be punished because of it, lose gigs, not get parts, etc., because our left wing are hateful, spiteful, petty little maggots who will try to get you fired from your job, etc., if they don't like you.

B/B

Fired from your job, etc.

The former CEO of Mozilla. (and they used to complain about black balling Commies in Hollywood, etc.)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mozilla-ceo-resignation-idUSBREA321Y320140403

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2016, 06:57:45 PM »
Plans by the left to disrupt the inauguration.