The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Goodbye!!!!  (Read 5892 times)

Offline Boris

Goodbye!!!!
« on: December 21, 2016, 08:20:40 AM »
I still get scam letters from time to time. The letter below is the last in a series of 5 emails sent to me. I had not replied to the previous 4. The money letter was letter #4. #5 was received the next day. Not a very patient scammer but very verbose :-). My reply to the last letter is at the bottom:

Hi
Again and again you make me so I cried!!!!
Today I have the worst mood today I hear it again from you only distrust.
Again I can not be like before I can't feel complete without your trust
but it seems to me that when so you don't believe me you're never going to believe my words and actions.
My dear I do not think you are the kind of man that I came to you only time that you helped me but you turned everything
and made me to blame you didn't trust me you won't trust my friends and girlfriends. And Yes I told my girlfriend
about the fact that your friend is interested in her but she told me that he's not interested in her that she doesn't want a relationship with such a man as you
it is the same beat distrust of himself. I tired to tell you about myself I'm tired of talking any excuses and I don't want to write you but still I write
I was not pleased that I say such words to a man whom I love whom I gave heart and believed you. But you threw me on the street and gave a kick.
I don't have a toy with my feelings can not play. It seems to me that you're afraid that you just can't lose this paltry sum for you.
I tired to stand up on your knees you beg enough ! I'm tired of this I don't want to be humiliated in front of you I am not a toy for you
I don't want to have any relations with such a man as you I don't want you saying this to me. If you don't want to be with me if you're scared
lend me a hand then take your goddamn dirty money I don't need money I'll earn them myself and go to your country, but not to you.
I believe that in your country live decent men who do a lot for his love, but I doubted it when I'm not not going to have to do with such as you.
I don't want my beloved spake these words I don't want what he put me on his knees and humiliated no this I no longer young and beautiful girl that needs love
but it seems to me that you're not able to give it to me as because of his distrust you don't see the obvious that I'm the real that is not on. But like I said I don't
I want to justify myself to you I don't want you could mock my feelings. I want to say that I felt when we was all good ?
I always knew you were special that I will always be protected by you're the one that I love and you're the one who with whom I would have spent all my life
I wanted you I wanted you made me happy but no you ruined it and when I had the problem you just pushed me into the dirt
you spat in my soul and broke my heart. now I seem to have lost the meaning of life and when I'm not and who will not love you.
I remember when you gave me the music and we enjoyed it together now I don't listen to it because it reminds me of you but I don't want I think about you
I don't want to remember those words that caused me terrible pain that wounded my heart. I'm tired I can't do this anymore.
I guess we better not write to each other because I don't want to tolerate it. I will crash my computer
I broke my phone I don't want to live anymore so I'm sick of being a puppet in a puppet theater. I don't believe you
your words since you doubted me and wanted me to check with my unhappy friend.
Maybe you will have sex ? maybe you will love him and trust him ?
yeah let's go I don't care because I have no soul no heart no lover.
If you want me to go as it wouldn't be hard ? I'll be thinking about you but I know
feelings for you will be you're not who for me.
I want you to say good bye!!!!

Bxxxx xxxxxxx <xxxxx@xxxxxx>
5:08 PM (16 hours ago)

to Nadezda)
Goodbye :-))))))))))))))

Offline Gipsy

Re: Goodbye!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 08:26:49 AM »
^You might have shown a little more compassion, and less abruptness...  :laugh:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 09:27:12 AM »
Poor lamb. How could you toyed with her tortured soul so.  :chuckle:

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 10:26:25 AM »
How come I never got emails like these? Perhaps cos I never had an agency, I was an ICQ'er!
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 11:39:46 AM »
How come I never got emails like these? Perhaps cos I never had an agency, I was an ICQ'er!

I was an ICQ'er as well, I really liked that system ;D
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 12:17:20 PM »

Still exists!!
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 12:38:34 PM »

Still exists!!

Yes but they never moved with times.. :(
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 07:11:26 PM »
I used ICQ almost 20 years ago.  All of my contacts are gone.  :snivel:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 08:05:57 PM »
I received this email about a week ago. I still get these random emails a couple times a month.
Actually in the last few months it's almost weekly.

Good morning dear friend! My name is Katysha. I mthirty one years. Before you reply my writing I wish you to understand. I minterested intruerelationshipsonly and in no circumstancespretend. I mserious lady and I work as a medic in the hospital. I havewon an international grant for traineeship in the USA. As a result I am in the USAbefore long. SoI mgoing after a manat the Internetas I trulyhave a desire to commence new relationship in the US. I feel hopeful u like my image and you llreply me. I am looking forward for your letter. Katysha!
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 03:31:59 PM »
Quick! Call the paramedics!  Katysha is suffering from aphasia and it might be from a stroke.   :o

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2016, 07:22:52 PM »
Here is another email I received a couple days ago.
Kinda makes me wonder how many lonely hearts still fall victim to this type of scam?

Greetings my dear friend. I have got your e-mail from singles agency and I hope it's correct. I'm thirty one russian single lady coming for living to America in March. Looking for serious male friend maybe more. Hope you are for real and if so reply back letting me know exactly where you located because I am not looking for long distance acquaintance. I'm not ready for wasting time. Hope you are the same. Hope you like my photos and write back including yours. Svetik
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2016, 11:37:54 PM »
She got your e-mail address from a singles agency?  This means that the privacy policy is a sham.  Sue the "illegitimate offspring"!   (:)

Note:  terminology was modified due to inflammatory vernacular used in the original post.   :censored:

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2016, 11:55:42 PM »
She got your e-mail address from a singles agency?  This means that the privacy policy is a sham.  Sue the "illegitimate offspring"!   (:)

Note:  terminology was modified due to inflammatory vernacular used in the original post.   :censored:

Lemme hep you out. Basterds. See how easy that was?  :king:

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2016, 03:57:09 PM »

Lemme hep you out. Basterds. See how easy that was?  :king:

I suppose my nitpicking spelling bias got the better of me.  Forgot about the movie title with the slight alteration of the word.   :thumbsup:

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 01:35:49 PM »
I had this  email address for about 12 years so it's no surprise that I still get random letters as those I posted.
I just wonder how many people are still involved in this outdated means of finding potential a cash cow?
I've not replied to any, so I'm not sure if it's just an automated system, or if one would get a personal reply?

Salut.

Good afternoon my dear man. I would like to acquainted with you. I'm a single girl, my name Margarita. I am thirty three y.o. I wanna to find my special someone. I seek a decent man with sincere intentions, for new relation. I live in the biggest country called RU. You live in United States of America? My desire is meet partner in life and live with him until the end of life. Our goals match? In this e-mail i send you my picture, also i'll wait your photos. If you are not interested, please ignore my mail. I can understand. If you're interested, we should continue our dialog much more closely in our next messages. Margaritusya

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 09:21:14 PM »
I just wonder how many people are still involved in this outdated means of finding potential a cash cow?

I have email accounts from over 20 years ago and still sometimes get the random email that a deceased African strongman's relative needs a money launderer to funnel money through me (of course, I get a percentage of the proceeds).  Or that I am owed money from a UN trust fund.   (:)

Offline Maxx

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 09:48:31 PM »
I had one claiming to be from a Nigerian refugee camp. She claimed her missionary parents had been macheted to death. There was something about needing me to get some money out of an account owned by her parents and if I did I would get a huge portion of it. She sent a photo of herself siting in a nice Western looking hotel on a bed and wearing a white T-shirt. I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything else like underpants. Her bare legs went all the way up to almost her crotch where the white T-shirt began. She was a real nice looking, hot actually, 20 year old black woman I recall.

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 05:41:07 PM »
They all say never use PPL sites because all dating profiles are time wasters and not real and are manipulated by agency workers.

I registered to a PPL site and was given several free letter credits (as a holiday promotion).  I wrote to two ladies on the site with roughly the same letter content (discussing the challenges of international dating and some things about myself and lifestyle).  I had initially received a letter from the two ladies beforehand.  One responded that she now has a boyfriend and is not actively searching for others.  The other responded that she read all what I wrote and that she agrees with most of it.  She wished me good luck.

Have I lost my mojo?   :snivel: