The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Goodbye!!!!  (Read 2242 times)

Online dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Goodbye!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 09:21:14 PM »
I just wonder how many people are still involved in this outdated means of finding potential a cash cow?

I have email accounts from over 20 years ago and still sometimes get the random email that a deceased African strongman's relative needs a money launderer to funnel money through me (of course, I get a percentage of the proceeds).  Or that I am owed money from a UN trust fund.   (:)
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 09:48:31 PM »
I had one claiming to be from a Nigerian refugee camp. She claimed her missionary parents had been macheted to death. There was something about needing me to get some money out of an account owned by her parents and if I did I would get a huge portion of it. She sent a photo of herself siting in a nice Western looking hotel on a bed and wearing a white T-shirt. I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything else like underpants. Her bare legs went all the way up to almost her crotch where the white T-shirt began. She was a real nice looking, hot actually, 20 year old black woman I recall.

Online dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 05:41:07 PM »
They all say never use PPL sites because all dating profiles are time wasters and not real and are manipulated by agency workers.

I registered to a PPL site and was given several free letter credits (as a holiday promotion).  I wrote to two ladies on the site with roughly the same letter content (discussing the challenges of international dating and some things about myself and lifestyle).  I had initially received a letter from the two ladies beforehand.  One responded that she now has a boyfriend and is not actively searching for others.  The other responded that she read all what I wrote and that she agrees with most of it.  She wished me good luck.

Have I lost my mojo?   :snivel:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd