The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian ambassador killed in ankara  (Read 1094 times)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Russian ambassador killed in ankara
« on: December 19, 2016, 10:14:53 AM »
Ru ambassador to turkey killed by them peaceful muzzies. They were policemen assigned to protect him.

Of course turkey will blame this on the kurds despite ranting on about aleppo
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
Re: Russian ambassador killed in ankara
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 10:34:14 AM »

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 11:05:41 AM »
Andrei Karlov was shot in the back by a supposed member of the Turkish Security Services.

The assailant was dressed like a protection officer and had ID which allowed him to come, armed, into the room at the Ankara Art Gallery where The ambassador was giving a speech to open a New Art Collection.

The fate of the assailant is not clear.  Official news agency Andolu reports he has been neutralized.  Personally I doubt this, He will have been taken alive for interrogation but he will never be seen again...

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 11:42:56 AM »
The assailant has been identified as Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş a 22 year old policeman.  There is still no definite news on his fate.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 12:48:44 PM »
The assailant has been identified as Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş a 22 year old policeman.  There is still no definite news on his fate.
He's dead?
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 01:44:07 PM »
He's dead?

I think so. Kind of hard to capture a guy alive with a gun in his hand waving it around.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 03:34:52 PM »
According to V, he had frequently refused to increase his security..He loved his role and felt safe.

I hardly think Turkey is blaming the Kurds.. They will be embarrassed by a trusted Security officer taking matters into his own hands...

The statements from Moscow and Istanbul are measured 
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Russian ambassador killed in Ankara
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 06:44:51 PM »
Andrei Karlov was shot in the back by a supposed member of the Turkish Security Services.

The assailant was dressed like a protection officer and had ID which allowed him to come, armed, into the room at the Ankara Art Gallery where The ambassador was giving a speech to open a New Art Collection.

The fate of the assailant is not clear.  Official news agency Andolu reports he has been neutralized.  Personally I doubt this, He will have been taken alive for interrogation but he will never be seen again...

A cowardly act. I don't understand the targeting of a diplomat. RIP Andrei Karlov.

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 05:02:12 AM »
When a year ago posted 3 articles, No92-No117-No124, and my  overview of the terrorist threat from the Muslim terrorist world in the thread:

Paris was attacked by terrorists

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,25083.120.html

Apart from AV nobody else paid any attention.....or made any comments regarding the terrorist thread to the EU countries.

Well now we can see the results and you still talking for many other things except the real reason and who is behind of such activity by the terrorists against the populations of western countries.

On the 22 November 2015 I also posted this article :

Terrorist attacks in Paris and the “War on Terror”

There you were more interested to question and point out no links and if it "were my own words" DESPITE my references to the sources..... and again apart from a small comments by AV and Tom, nothing else of value was posted.

On my reply No 10 to Tom, I wrote:

"It is very clear to everybody, if the American administration wanted to attack and destroyed ISIS, would have done so. Obama had free hand during the past 2 years, when supposedly was bombing them but he didn’t.

It is the American admin together with Saudi Arabia who created and supply the ISIS with arms and money. The latest approved deal is for 19,000 bombs to supply Saudi Arabia, in its illegal bombing of Yemen.

Obama’s main priority is to destroy Assad and of course Syria, so he has free hand to do whatever he wants to accomplish the plans of the neocons."

Why don't you start following the Money/news and then learn who supply the terrorists all their arms, then you will stop hiding behind your finger.....?

No more to say for now.... and I don't think will get any replies.... from people who follow mostly the western MSM Propaganda..... even today!

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 11:46:34 AM »

One of moby's friends ?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Texan77

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 08:32:36 AM »
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 10:42:01 AM »
It appear the Russia believes the west shot the ambassador.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2466653/vladimir-putin-western-spies-assassination-russian-ambassador/

The sun. Not even worthy of the title newspaper
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Russian ambassador killed in Ankara
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 12:24:50 PM »

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2016, 04:14:59 PM »
It appear the Russia believes the west shot the ambassador.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2466653/vladimir-putin-western-spies-assassination-russian-ambassador/

This post certainly explains why you always refer to Ukraine as THE Ukraine.  :'(