The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Siberian reality T.V., the ultimate survival challenge  (Read 112 times)

Online Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Siberian reality T.V., the ultimate survival challenge
« on: December 15, 2016, 08:57:22 AM »
Now this is extreme T.V. but I do think some rules would be changed. Allowing rape just has no place in modern society.
As for murder, doubtful this would be allowed. This seems to be somewhat a ripoff of the Hunger games.

'Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything.'

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0820-everything-is-allowed-fighting-alcohol-murder-rape-smoking-anything/
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Siberian reality T.V., the ultimate survival challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 10:40:10 AM »
That looks like an excellent idea!! What a great game!!  Better and than crappy "Im a celebrity get me out of here"
Wouldn't you rather watch some real action than some celebrity pussies running away from a bug :laugh: