The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russia and the United states aim for constructive cooperation.  (Read 931 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Russia and the United states aim for constructive cooperation.
« on: November 14, 2016, 05:16:10 PM »
Vladimir Putin and president elect Donald Trump spoke again today. There seems to be hope for better diplomatic relations between the two countries.
If it is possible, Then those American men looking for a Russian wife, might have their odds increase dramatically.
Of course there's exceptions for the social misfits.

Putin & Trump discuss Syria and US-Russia relations in phone call – Kremlin

https://www.rt.com/news/366925-putin-trump-phone-call/
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Russia and the United states aim for constructive cooperation.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 04:17:11 AM »
I have my fingers crossed that there will be mutual beneficial and respectful relations. So far Trump and Putin are saying the right things. We'll see.

The prospects for American/Western men have been, and will always be the same unless Russia completely closes its borders. I know and have met many RW who would consider a foreigner for marriage and relocate to his country. Nothing has changed in this regard.
When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 01:13:15 PM »
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 03:19:53 PM »
Finally someone associated with government or the incoming government is making some sense.

Ex-Trump adviser: Ukraine, Crimea coverage is example of ‘fake news’

https://www.rt.com/news/369828-russia-america-relations-trump-advisor/

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 03:42:52 PM »
Finally someone associated with government or the incoming government is making some sense.

Ex-Trump adviser: Ukraine, Crimea coverage is example of ‘fake news’

https://www.rt.com/news/369828-russia-america-relations-trump-advisor/

You can keep your Doctor and your rates will go down is another example of "fake news".  :-*