The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Butcher of Waco is Dead  (Read 157 times)

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
The Butcher of Waco is Dead
« on: November 08, 2016, 05:54:34 AM »
Janet Reno who gave the order to burn men, women and children alive in Waco, Texas is dead.  Good riddance.

https://youtu.be/4dTE1qWL3n0

the Hillary Clinton link.  This is what you're voting for, Clinton supporters.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/hillary_clinton_and_the_chain_of_command_at_waco.html

Offline Donhollio

• Spouses Country: Uzbekistan
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: The Butcher of Waco is Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 06:50:26 AM »
They lit the fire in the house?  Is everything a conspiracy with you guys?

Online Slumba

• 10:27 AM
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 06:21:34 PM »

The type of tear gas the military used is not meant for confined spaces, because in confined spaces it is explosive.  Take a wooden structure and fire hundreds of bullets through it, of course the house will start on fire.  Add to that the tear gas and you have fire.
Anchors Rewoven

Offline Confederate

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 06:25:11 PM »

The type of tear gas the military used is not meant for confined spaces, because in confined spaces it is explosive.  Take a wooden structure and fire hundreds of bullets through it, of course the house will start on fire.  Add to that the tear gas and you have fire.

Don't confuse Cornhollio with facts, he wants to get back to reading his comic books.  :laugh:

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 09:18:54 AM »
I suppose there are always different sides of a story. I was going off memory from the time it took place, of which I didn't pay much attention to. it was just another whack job doing something unlawful.
 But I'm sure in conspiracy America the truth would never surface on a forum like this.

Offline Confederate

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 09:25:42 AM »
I suppose there are always different sides of a story. I was going off memory from the time it took place, of which I didn't pay much attention to. it was just another whack job doing something unlawful.
 But I'm sure in conspiracy America the truth would never surface on a forum like this.

So perhaps next time you engage your brain and do some historical research before engaging your pesky fingers typing up nonsense. 

An honorable government never would have done what Clinton had his FBI do, regardless of David Koresh et al being unlawful in their actions. 

I'll ignore your dumb comment about "conspiracy America" since you simply don't do any real thinking or reading; obviously.

Online Slumba

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 09:25:59 PM »

By any measure other than the Clintons, it would be considered a huge stain on a President's legacy to burn kids and not be able, with the full resources of the Federal govt's police and army branches, to rescue the kids at least.
Anchors Rewoven

Offline Confederate

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 10:15:59 PM »

By any measure other than the Clintons, it would be considered a huge stain on a President's legacy to burn kids and not be able, with the full resources of the Federal govt's police and army branches, to rescue the kids at least.

:thumbsup:

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 10:31:34 PM »
This incident pales in comparison to the failure of George Bush by allowing the terror attacks to happen. Had he not been on the golf course so frequently prior to September 11th 3000+  lives could of been saved. Instead compliancy ruled the Whitehouse.
 It was good to see Obama kept your country free of further attacks of that level.

Offline Confederate

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 11:01:21 PM »
This incident pales in comparison to the failure of George Bush by allowing the terror attacks to happen. Had he not been on the golf course so frequently prior to September 11th 3000+  lives could of been saved. Instead compliancy ruled the Whitehouse.
 It was good to see Obama kept your country free of further attacks of that level.

Wow!   :ROFL:

no, Dictator Hussein O. and Shillary had nothing to do with the middle east blowing up the past 7 years.  Nothing to do with Egypt.  Nothing to do with Libya and the mess still there right now.  Nothing to do with the humanitarian catastrophe in Syria.  Nothing to do with ISIS's genocide of Christians in the ME. Nothing to do with the migrant crisis in Europe as a result of their endless barbaric wars.

Online Slumba

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 02:32:27 AM »

If you said, "Bush 43 was not a very good President" I would have to agree with you.

However there seems to be a difference between not stopping some other bad guy killing people, vs. being the actual bad guy yourself, who signed off on using military vehicles against your own people.
Anchors Rewoven