The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: When you are married  (Read 284 times)

Offline jordyc1

When you are married
« on: November 05, 2016, 10:41:32 PM »
I have a question, im sorry but it is long :p* I have a small question about Russianwomen. I learned that on your dates, the man pays the bill (what i think is normal). But i wonderd if you are married if the woman pays something (like rent or food) I know that the man makes the money but isn't hard for the man to do that alone? Even if she is housewife, she gets some money from the state (€400-€500) do they give that to the man? For me this is every important because i'm considering to find a Russian wife.Thank you, Jordy

PS:  Please this is very important for me, contact me on [edited by mods] thank you  :thumbsup:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: When you are married
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 11:32:41 PM »
I have a question, im sorry but it is long :p* I have a small question about Russianwomen. I learned that on your dates, the man pays the bill (what i think is normal). But i wonderd if you are married if the woman pays something (like rent or food) I know that the man makes the money but isn't hard for the man to do that alone? Even if she is housewife, she gets some money from the state (€400-€500) do they give that to the man? For me this is every important because i'm considering to find a Russian wife.Thank you, Jordy

PS:  Please this is very important for me, contact me on [edited by mods] thank you  :thumbsup:
If you get married, they will start behaving like normal wives for some odd reason.

And every woman is different, some will contribute to the family and some won't.
I AMsterdam.
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 11:37:26 PM »

Russian women are not for you.
Gordon Gekko: "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

Online Omega1982

• Spouses Country: Not determined / USA
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 04:19:24 AM »

Russian women are not for you.

What would be a healthy and balanced approach? 

Online yankee

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 04:26:48 AM »

I actually let my wife wear shoes too.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline jordyc1

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 10:04:09 AM »

If you get married, they will start behaving like normal wives for some odd reason.

And every woman is different, some will contribute to the family and some won't.
Thank you for answering, i know that love is more inportant than money, but i read a lot of blogs and sites about marrying a Russian woman and i really wanna find love their. But non of these sites said something about the financial part when you are married and i found this important because in Belgium we say: A warned man is worth two. So you said that after you marry them they will become "normal" ;)  Can you explain that please?  tiphat

Offline Chris

• CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site - Point - Shoot - Drawn - Instant Floor Plans
  • Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 10:46:00 AM »

Thank you for answering, i know that love is more inportant than money, but i read a lot of blogs and sites about marrying a Russian woman and i really wanna find love their. But non of these sites said something about the financial part when you are married and i found this important because in Belgium we say: A warned man is worth two. So you said that after you marry them they will become "normal" ;)  Can you explain that please?  tiphat

Much better you find a normal one BEFORE you marry them, makes for a much easier life  :chuckle:

Online Dogsoldier

• Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 02:06:28 PM »
Be very wary of NYE.  ;D

Online Gipsy

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 04:10:26 PM »

Bloody hell, which countries pay women to be housewives???

Online Gipsy

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 04:11:58 PM »

I actually let my wife wear shoes too.

Creep.... :laugh:

Online Gipsy

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 04:14:07 PM »

Do you believe in Santa Claus..???

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 06:06:22 PM »

Bloody hell, which countries pay women to be housewives???
Netherlands, does, but its only 1100 Euro/year.
I AMsterdam.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 06:14:16 PM »
So you said that after you marry them they will become "normal" ;)  Can you explain that please?  tiphat
With Normal I mean that they will behave like a wife. If you never have dated long-term, I would not recommend finding a Girl in Russia,Ukraine or anywhere else. It adds extra difficulty to relationships. Plus it costs a ton of money on top of what a woman normally needs (either by working or getting free meals from you/gov't).

I AMsterdam.

Online Gipsy

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 06:31:36 PM »
So you said that after you marry them they will become "normal" ;)  Can you explain that please?  tiphat
With Normal I mean that they will behave like a wife. If you never have dated long-term, I would not recommend finding a Girl in Russia,Ukraine or anywhere else. It adds extra difficulty to relationships. Plus it costs a ton of money on top of what a woman normally needs (either by working or getting free meals from you/gov't).

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 08:53:32 PM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

the funeral director!  LMAO!  reminds me of the guy who wanted a beer and something good on TV when he came home.  there was his wife naked with legs apart sitting on the TV when he came home, beer in hand.  :party0031: