The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Free Russian dating site- www.RusDarling.com  (Read 10913 times)

Offline Men2016

Re: Free Russian dating site- www.RusDarling.com
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 02:19:24 AM »
Аlcohol consumption decreases and increases life expectancy. More boys are born than girls, but after age 30, women become more. This is the problem of women after 30 years.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 02:48:51 AM »
Аlcohol consumption decreases and increases life expectancy. More boys are born than girls, but after age 30, women become more. This is the problem of women after 30 years.

Hmmm, care to read a Russian census and get back to us with updated information on that claim?

One starts to wonder if your knowledge is recycled from that which you picked up from other, probably defunct, mail order bride sites. ;)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 03:08:54 AM »
Manny, among urban dwellers there is a gender imbalance baked in to society from the One Child policy however in the rural areas this policy was very much less enforced. The problem of One Child in this regard was a cultural preference for boys which led to some rather disturbing unintended consequences and a slight shortage (in percentage terms) of girls.

Urban migration has tended to distort matters as well. For example, many industries in the areas you visited vastly prefer to employ women for their supposed dexterity and attention to detail.
There's a concept in China of The Twelve Things (I think it is 12, it used to be fewer). These are the material goods that couples expect to have when they marry. The list, a few years ago, included stuff like TV, electric fans, bike. As standards of living improved rapidly the list altered and grew. Anyway, what it means is that women don't want to marry guys who can't provide these items and the guys want to get these items. Playing computer games is about the cheapest form of entertainment and provides a break from loneliness.  I'd also suggest that, just as used to happen in Russia, the women you meet who speak good English and are more than averagely attractive (the reasons why they got their jobs) are also significantly more materially oriented than most of their peers (the reason that they sought out the jobs they have!)

That means that even though the women you talk to might be honest and describe their situation as they see it, that the reality 'on the ground' is actually somewhat different to the impression that was transferred. Just as it was in Russia.

Are Vietnamese women being imported to China? Absolutely, but for sure the numbers, in terms of the population, will be tiny - just as the same is true of 'Russian' women being exported in marriage to USAians and Britons. And, just as in the USA the women are imported to match up with guys who are unable to attract local women.

I'd bet a pound to a penny that the women who wrote off their peer men as sad computer game players are busy chasing the elusive rich Chinese or would even settle (as she gets a little older and more desperate) for a gwai lo or laowai (similar terms for white foreigners one cantonese the other mandarin).

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 02:38:40 AM »
In Russia, there are more women, so the requirement is for a man falling. And when there is a lot of men, a woman is not afraid to be alone, she may long to meet with men and to choose. In Russia after 30 years, a woman has little choice, and sometimes none at all (

Does that mean any women over 30 years old is finished and past her "Sell by date" In Russia? I never realised the situation was so bad!

So in Russia there is a bar code on a woman with an expiration date?  Very interesting.  ;D

Its a kind of barcode.. but an imaginary one that has been placed there by the Western media again..or at least over exaggerated..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 02:42:59 AM »
Maybe Im wrong , Im just a simple person from a small farming community in Dorset ... :)

But the way I see it is younger Russian women ARE not looking to marry young anymore and are more interested in their careers , earning money, travelling, having fun, lots of sex and pretty well the same as Western women?

What young women in the 21st century wants to be shacked up with kids at 25 years old?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 02:51:07 AM »
The age at which women in Russia first marry has been rising for years. I last had reason to look half a decade ago and it was already pushing toward 30.

That'll shift the average age of first childbirth back also,  just as it does everywhere else.

I get the impression that travelers tales,  in general, tend to be around a decade or so out of date.

File this old grandad's tale with the 'more women than men' and 'all Russian men are alcoholics' memes.

Offline Cobaka

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 12:17:06 PM »
Maybe Im wrong , Im just a simple person from a small farming community in Dorset ... :)

But the way I see it is younger Russian women ARE not looking to marry young anymore and are more interested in their careers , earning money, travelling, having fun, lots of sex and pretty well the same as Western women?

What young women in the 21st century wants to be shacked up with kids at 25 years old?

second.

unless you are an under 30 man that for whatever reason, has no interest in the women of your home country and absolutely wants to marry and fsu woman, visit often and perhaps even move to the fsu; you really should start at 30, 29 at the lowest imo so that the women you are finding are looking to have a family and have usually chosen their careers by then.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 11:58:14 PM »
This dating site made a recent change.  You must be a paying Platinum member in order to write to ladies who are more than 10 years younger than you are.  It seems if you want to waste your time chasing a young woman, you are going to have to pay for it.  So it no longer is totally free as previously claimed.   :D

You can write all the girls and ask them to contact completely free of charge.
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Men2016

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2017, 03:14:08 AM »

Yes, it's true, I recently made these changes. During the year the site was completely free, but I began to get a lot of complaints from men. They said that they do not like the site, because the girls do not respond to letters. I analyzed these complaints of men and complaints of girls.

For example.
A man of 48 years, his profile says that he is looking for a girl 32-38 years old
But in fact he writes to girls 24-26 years old. When I started talking to men, they took offense at me.
In the end, I did make this restriction. And a miracle happened!
The number of positive answers between users has increased very much.

The price for platinum users who want to get acquainted with young girls, if you buy for half a year 3,99 euros a month. I think that this price is low and it can be paid by every man who is truly interested in a girl.

In truth, this affects only men after 50 years old who are looking for young women. 99% of users use the site for free.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2017, 03:49:33 AM »
Seems to be a decent idea.

Registration