The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Free Russian dating site- www.RusDarling.com  (Read 439 times)

Offline Men2016

Free Russian dating site- www.RusDarling.com
« on: October 28, 2016, 02:44:08 PM »
Hello, my name is Olesya. I am Russian, my husband is Spanish and I live in Spain. I have a small dating site RusDarling.com  is completely free. You can write all the girls and ask them to contact completely free of charge. All the girls I check and try to block the scammers, but sometimes they are difficult to see. I will be glad to see all the men on my site. If you have questions, I will answer them. I hope that my message does not appear as spam, I'm a real person.

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Free Russian dating site- www.RusDarling.com
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 04:11:05 PM »
Hello, my name is Olesya. I am Russian, my husband is Spanish and I live in Spain.

Olyesa, good luck with the site.

How do you find living in Spain?

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 12:36:33 AM »
I have communicated with several FSU ladies who have visited the Spain area (like Barcelona).

Not making any opinion of your site, but many of the free dating sites that I have come across are full of suspect profiles.  :'(

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 09:32:22 AM »
At least the girls look more real to me , not like the love.me site.

Good luck with your business.
I AMsterdam.
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Men2016

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 01:23:38 PM »
Thanks friends. I live in Spain for 13 years. I met my husband in St. Petersburg and moved to Spain. In Spain, I opened a small marriage agency, it was 9 years ago. I worked only with men Spaniards. But I always wanted to make a great site, it was technically difficult to do.
 About girls. Every day I find one or two girls scammers. Many scammers I can see at once, but sometimes they are difficult to see. Sometimes men tell me that this girl has a scammers. But the site has a lot of good women who want a real relationship.  Usual  they have normal photos, and not as a photo model. And we need to look at the age, real girl does not want to have a husband 40 years older )
But I have a male scammers, it is also a problem.
Sorry for my English, I use a translator. In Spanish I speak better)

Online msmoby

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 11:26:14 AM »
Olyesa

Thanks for the response

I have an observation that applies to most sites and about ladies and men - it is not something a wite site owner manager can control.

WHY do so many folks looking for partners post photos that are clearly FIVE years or more old in a profile ?

I recognise some ladies from your site from three years ( OR MORE)  ago - when I was looking.

If one cannot be honest about how one looks - it's hardly going to be a good start.

I know several Russian people living in Barcelona who would never consider living anywhere else - even though they have not stayed with their partners.

Offline Men2016

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 12:20:09 PM »
msmoby

1. Photo is a big problem. Men and women are putting their old photos. The problem is that I cant verify this. Physically, this is not possible. The women say that men
understate their age, some men complain about women photos. My advice is, the photo should be only a guide, we all others in life. Photos do not move, do not smell, do not say ... you can get a letter from a woman who you do not like in the picture, but after talking in real life, you can fall into it. I had such a case.

2. There are many Russian women living in Spain. Men Spaniards prefer to get acquainted with the Russian women, who live nearby. But there is a problem that these women are not in a hurry to get married, they have a requirement for men is much higher than that of Russian women from Russia and Ukraine.

I hope you understand my English.

Online msmoby

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 12:31:09 PM »
msmoby

1. Photo is a big problem. Men and women are putting their old photos. The problem is that I cant verify this. Physically, this is not possible. The women say that men
understate their age, some men complain about women photos. My advice is, the photo should be only a guide, we all others in life. Photos do not move, do not smell, do not say ... you can get a letter from a woman who you do not like in the picture, but after talking in real life, you can fall into it. I had such a case.

2. There are many Russian women living in Spain. Men Spaniards prefer to get acquainted with the Russian women, who live nearby. But there is a problem that these women are not in a hurry to get married, they have a requirement for men is much higher than that of Russian women from Russia and Ukraine.

I hope you understand my English.

Thanks for your response and  well-explained answers.

I was particularly impressed / interested in your point that UA/RU women's requirements are higher.

Offline Men2016

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 01:05:11 PM »
In Russia, there are more women, so the requirement is for a man falling. And when there is a lot of men, a woman is not afraid to be alone, she may long to meet with men and to choose. In Russia after 30 years, a woman has little choice, and sometimes none at all (

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 02:22:08 PM »
In Russia, there are more women, so the requirement is for a man falling. And when there is a lot of men, a woman is not afraid to be alone, she may long to meet with men and to choose. In Russia after 30 years, a woman has little choice, and sometimes none at all (

Does that mean any women over 30 years old is finished and past her "Sell by date" In Russia? I never realised the situation was so bad!

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 03:46:11 PM »

Does that mean any women over 30 years old is finished and past her "Sell by date" In Russia? I never realised the situation was so bad!

So in Russia there is a bar code on a woman with an expiration date?  Very interesting.  ;D

Online Gipsy

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 04:00:15 PM »

So in Russia there is a bar code on a woman with an expiration date?  Very interesting.  ;D

Wonder where its situated??   :biggrin:

Online Dogsoldier

• Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 04:48:37 PM »

Wonder where its situated??   :biggrin:
The bar codes can be, errmm, shaved as such.

Online Dogsoldier

• Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 04:50:22 PM »
Moby, do you need new glasses? Its Olesya, not Olyesa.

Online msmoby

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 06:14:52 PM »
Moby, do you need new glasses? Its Olesya, not Olyesa.

Yes

Sorry, Olesya