The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3058 times)

Offline SuperPanda

• Trips: 1-5
Hello!
« on: September 13, 2016, 03:52:48 AM »
Hello RUA

I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm SuperPanda and I'm currently looking for friends in Moscow & St. Petersburg (I've been to both cities for work, stayed in an office and left, no fun), but I'll be in Moscow this December (assuming work doesn't screw me over again).

I've been using Tinder as a way to try and meet some women and it's worked as I've gotten some matches but my Russian is shaky and I'm unsure of how to approach there after, at the moment I'd like to be able to spend the day with some and see the sights and get a different view point than I would by myself.

I have got Russian friends I have made through uni and travels but they're largely based in Dubai and Nizhny Novgorod, I won't be able to see them on my upcoming trip.

Are there any suggestions on how I should approach this, especially as I'm using Tinder.

Anyway I'm waffling on, any questions just ask :)

Offline Gipsy

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 06:13:43 AM »
Hello RUA

I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm SuperPanda and I'm currently looking for friends in Moscow & St. Petersburg (I've been to both cities for work, stayed in an office and left, no fun), but I'll be in Moscow this December (assuming work doesn't screw me over again).

I've been using Tinder as a way to try and meet some women and it's worked as I've gotten some matches but my Russian is shaky and I'm unsure of how to approach there after, at the moment I'd like to be able to spend the day with some and see the sights and get a different view point than I would by myself.

I have got Russian friends I have made through uni and travels but they're largely based in Dubai and Nizhny Novgorod, I won't be able to see them on my upcoming trip.

Are there any suggestions on how I should approach this, especially as I'm using Tinder.

Anyway I'm waffling on, any questions just ask :)

Welcome.. tiphat
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Registration