The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: "Give me your Skype"  (Read 4100 times)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: "Give me your Skype"
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 04:29:31 PM »
The proof of the pudding is marrying a beautiful women and staying married...

What this is essentially stating is that there is no true success in a marriage until one member of the couple DIES while both are still married.   :GRAVE:

Yes, I agree with this 100%.  So until all of you married people on this dating forum is DEAD, you cannot claim success.  LOL   :ROFL: :evilgrin0002: :dh: :popcorn:

Right, or people are a success whilst married and staying married.

When they divorce, the success ends in failure.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 04:20:52 AM »

The proof of the pudding is marring a beautiful women and staying married...

Much as it pains me - you are right - again..   :chuckle:

I met my soon to be ex, t'other day and we were discussing this very subject and she told me that we had more stress in our marriage than ten couples might face...  She said some nice things that knocked me sideways....

We embraced and parted knowing our marriage was nearly over - There was a time I'd have taken a bullet for her and yet I feel this for someone else, now ..

The proof of the pudding is marrying a beautiful woman and staying happy - some folk stay married and would be better off getting divorced...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 04:36:31 AM »

What this is essentially stating is that there is no true success in a marriage until one member of the couple DIES while both are still married.   :GRAVE:

Yes, I agree with this 100%.  So until all of you married people on this dating forum is DEAD, you cannot claim success.  LOL   :ROFL: :evilgrin0002: :dh: :popcorn:

Mark your viewpoint is quite puritanical and simple.

People change if a 'couple' changes do the new configuration (possibly opposites) need to stay together?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2016, 10:14:20 AM »

Mark your viewpoint is quite puritanical and simple.

People change if a 'couple' changes do the new configuration (possibly opposites) need to stay together?
My comment assumes that both parties want to stay together and are not trapped in staying together because of ..... 《insert external circumstance here》
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria