The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?  (Read 9722 times)

Online Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?
« Reply #435 on: February 15, 2017, 05:32:51 PM »

Another FYI,  there is no such thing as an out of league woman here and no such thing as fear of rejection because beautiful women here are so plentiful that just about any half decent masculine man can score himself a hot lover as long as he just tries.  In US,  when the very few hot girls in clubs or bars reject you -  its game over.  Over here you just wait 5 more minutes until more girls enter the club!  You might be out of league as a provider if she is after funds,  but not as a lover.  Funds do not penetrate vaginas like real men!

NOT posting here ever again because it is useless to try to teach you.  You will cobsider thia BS,  not take a single word into consideration,  get scammed and used,  and then later I will be reading another article on how terrible FSU women are because of their gold digging ways.

So, no such thing as an "out of your league" woman? For how long? For a night? I believe what you're saying is true and I know it's a much better culture for a man. Ukraine also has a high rate of HIV infection, so those living dangerously may regret it later.

Not posting here ever again? LOL! We'll see how long that little temper tantrum lasts.  :chuckle:

Offline Boris

« Reply #436 on: February 15, 2017, 06:06:10 PM »
I just picture our hero watching the dude who stole his phone running away and shouting after him "But, I'm half Ukrainian! I'm a real man!" :-))))))

Also, I see that I won't have to read the 27 page back story. He did a fine seven paragraph summary/rant for me himself...

Online Confederate

« Reply #437 on: February 15, 2017, 08:04:28 PM »
I just picture our hero watching the dude who stole his phone running away and shouting after him "But, I'm half Ukrainian! I'm a real man!" :-))))))

tiphat        :ROFL:        :ROFL:         :ROFL:

Online Chickenbrah

« Reply #438 on: February 16, 2017, 04:58:30 AM »
I told my mate the story of OP being robbed. We were both surprised how someone could just be mugged off like that. But i guess we are not real men, and only can dream to be one day being on OP standards. Looks like i got few years till i reach OP's age, and will need to travel thousands of miles, earning $80k a year, to wife up an average girl,take on her kid, and bring her to the west.

Online rosco

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #439 on: February 16, 2017, 07:40:48 AM »

YES,  absolutely.  I so regret even joining this site because most of you are pathetic old farts and losers who are so damn naive to think that you are wanted for anything other than money.  That is ALL you got to offer and that is not only pathetic,  but is an entitlement to be used by FSU women and then dumped by them.   Now that I ser how mind-blowing retarded you are,  I am ALL for FSU women scamming children like you,  I will even help them do it and what is truly astounding is that most of you actually think it is wrong for them to do this to you. Why?  Because you will NEVER BE "Наш парень / пацан" no matter how hard you try to think you know our culture. 

YES,  I absolutely had 8 hot girls fighting over me and some were  making more money than I ever will,  one even had a Green Card and with most of them we spent a good time laughing about naive foreigners who want to marry hotties from UA and getting used by them with no remorse.  Many perceive foreign men  as women with money because your feminist women ripped your balls off and made it wrong for a man to see what he wants and just take it with no questions asked.

It did take me good 10-15 days to get de-feminized from 17 years of living in USA,  but when you got family (families in my case),  friends and language skills,  it all hits you real fast on how to be aggressive with women here.  They LOVE IT and get horny when you end an arguement with "We will do this my way because I am the man and I  :censored: ing said so"  and I doubt Western European and American men are capable of not just saying that,  but doing that,  being that. They literally have POETRY on how they love when a man shuts them up and commands/dominates them in decision-making just because he is the one with a penis,  regardless of whether he is erong or right.

Nastia bought me a nice expensive robe today and she used money sent to her by some old doctor from Switzerland who wants to marry her.  She feels that if an old fat fart thinks he can purchase a good FSU woman,  then being used for money is all that he deserves.  My mom did the same with money sent to her by my step-dad when she was e-dating him and buying presents for my biological dad,  who made a huge impreasion on Nastia.  Again,  if you think it is WRONG for women to use your types of men for money,  passports,  and visas,  then you DO NOT understand out culture and will likely be scammed.  Someone here or on some other forum said it right -  UA women want kids from masculine mucho UA men and then want foreign feminine males like you take care of those kids.  Some of us are just really lucky to be both *huge grin*.

And FYI,  those women who are seriously into guys with expensive stylish clothes are the gold digging types,  the ones that actually deliberately look for a foreign man are the gold digging types.  Those who actually want you sexually as mates will care about your looks way more than your clothes (as long as you are well groomed and clean)  and those who want you as companions will care far more about your personality than your legal residence.  Its just as fas marriage goes,  being a provider is more important,  but if money is all you have,  then do not expect to be perceived as anything but sponsors to GTFO of Ukraine.  You want to be an actual husband -  make sure to have all 3 qualities.

Another FYI,  there is no such thing as an out of league woman here and no such thing as fear of rejection because beautiful women here are so plentiful that just about any half decent masculine man can score himself a hot lover as long as he just tries.  In US,  when the very few hot girls in clubs or bars reject you -  its game over.  Over here you just wait 5 more minutes until more girls enter the club!  You might be out of league as a provider if she is after funds,  but not as a lover.  Funds do not penetrate vaginas like real men!

NOT posting here ever again because it is useless to try to teach you.  You will cobsider thia BS,  not take a single word into consideration,  get scammed and used,  and then later I will be reading another article on how terrible FSU women are because of their gold digging ways.

Jesus christ, you're mumbling on like some old woman. I thought you were the main man now?

My take on this is, don't think you know it all because you don't. You pitched up here not knowing your arse from your elbow and now you're telling us how to do it. I'm coming up 5 years married to a "young hotty" so come back when you've done likewise.

And btw, I've never had to de-feminize myself once, so you having to do so tells me what kind of bloke you really are. And this bits for free too - FSU ladies like a man who is resourceful, self sufficient and assertive, it's what they call strong. However, boss them about saying its this way or no way and you'll be married less than 3 months - that I promise you. If in doubt, just remember that your FSU girl isn't a dog.

And finally, I jump in and and call BS on your statement - "there is no such thing as an out of league woman here and no such thing as fear of rejection because beautiful women here are so plentiful that just about any half decent masculine man can score himself a hot lover as long as he just tries."

Without trying to offend you or your young lady, tell me why you settled for the girl next door with a kid to another bloke if you had the whole of pussy palace to choose from? Something obviously went wrong or you're talking shit again?

Anyway - good luck.

Online rosco

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #440 on: February 16, 2017, 07:44:06 AM »

Also, I see that I won't have to read the 27 page back story. He did a fine seven paragraph summary/rant for me himself...

Exactly - I'd be off down the street after him, if I was foolish enough to give him a head start in the first place!

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #441 on: February 23, 2017, 02:20:02 PM »
https://yadi.sk/d/Vy1vGotP3EM3XX  (this link will be taken down soon)

You must be a real loser if you decide to NOT pick a woman just becauae she has a kid IF you like her looks and her personality over others and have a great connection. I dated 20 year old students, but they were too young and just not ready for a family, even though some were really hot. With Nastia I spent days laughing andnat timea crying, and sometimes fighting, and I would not trade her for a harem of the world's hottest women.

Again, you objectify and classify - you want to BUY, not find a lover or a wife.

No, you are not real men because when your FSU woman  smiles at you and says something sweet in English to you, there is a 100 percent chance she calls you a fat faggot behind your back in Russian. Your ONLY advantage over UA men is your money, passport and guess what? Real men do not need to flash their passports and wallets to get UA women, BUT YOU DO!  You take advantage of the poor economic situation and try to buy our women and yet without your money and passports you stand NO CHANCE against UA men.

I also strongly suggest to stay AWAY FROM FSU MEN and never let them to know you are after their women. They get pissed when they see puppy-like Turks and fat Brits/Americabs with their ladies and things can get violent. They do not mind UA men with US passports though.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #442 on: February 23, 2017, 02:39:38 PM »
Welcome back Enthusiast.
Are you back on your meds yet?
Nice to have a break from them for a week or two, eh?

You are about as Ukrainian as I am, and that ain't much.

Just how are YOU sure that you are only ever referred to in terms of which you would approve? Given your attitude here I have to say that it is probably rather less than you might hope. What you have discovered is just how polite and accommodating slavic people tend to be.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Online Ste

• Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #443 on: February 23, 2017, 03:02:42 PM »
https://yadi.sk/d/Vy1vGotP3EM3XX  (this link will be taken down soon)

You must be a real loser if you decide to NOT pick a woman just becauae she has a kid IF you like her looks and her personality over others and have a great connection. I dated 20 year old students, but they were too young and just not ready for a family, even though some were really hot. With Nastia I spent days laughing andnat timea crying, and sometimes fighting, and I would not trade her for a harem of the world's hottest women.

Again, you objectify and classify - you want to BUY, not find a lover or a wife.

No, you are not real men because when your FSU woman  smiles at you and says something sweet in English to you, there is a 100 percent chance she calls you a fat faggot behind your back in Russian. Your ONLY advantage over UA men is your money, passport and guess what? Real men do not need to flash their passports and wallets to get UA women, BUT YOU DO!  You take advantage of the poor economic situation and try to buy our women and yet without your money and passports you stand NO CHANCE against UA men.

I also strongly suggest to stay AWAY FROM FSU MEN and never let them to know you are after their women. They get pissed when they see puppy-like Turks and fat Brits/Americabs with their ladies and things can get violent. They do not mind UA men with US passports though.

We don't like oxymorons round these parts.....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Online Chickenbrah

« Reply #444 on: February 23, 2017, 03:12:31 PM »
Enthusiast, i am glad you found a woman you are fond of. Don't let her go! Ignore all my previous posts, and from others. She is indeed very beautiful.

Wish you all the best, and happiness.  :BEER:

Offline Jerash

« Reply #445 on: February 23, 2017, 03:18:49 PM »

Offline Boris

« Reply #446 on: February 23, 2017, 05:36:37 PM »
Like I said before she is a pretty girl. Be happy for yourself and let this stuff go. If I would have smiled like you do in those photos in the early part of my relationships women would have written me off as a duroc...

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #447 on: March 06, 2017, 10:17:19 AM »
Like I said before she is a pretty girl. Be happy for yourself and let this stuff go. If I would have smiled like you do in those photos in the early part of my relationships women would have written me off as a duroc...

Nothing like returning to RUA after being offshore and reading a a post that leaves you with a smile. Almost qoute of the week!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot