The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I have a Business in Ukraine .. Ye Right!!  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
I have a Business in Ukraine .. Ye Right!!
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:36:31 AM »
Why is it so many guys when asked by Ukrainian women why they will be or have been in Ukraine the answer will be something like "I Have a business in Ukraine" or "It was for work"

Why not just admit your meeting lots of women  ;D

And it is pretty common for the guy to get very angry when asked if he has dates when he arrives? Its like mind your own ***** business..

:laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Gipsy

Re: I have a Business in Ukraine .. Ye Right!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:54:08 AM »
Why is it so many guys when asked by Ukrainian women why they will be or have been in Ukraine the answer will be something like "I Have a business in Ukraine" or "It was for work"

And it is pretty common for the guy to get very angry when asked if he has dates when he arrives? Its like mind your own ***** business..

I also do business in Ukraine..      :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 03:00:52 AM »

I also do business in Ukraine..      :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Pull the other one...:)))

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 11:43:09 AM »
Perhaps the women do understand the expression "come upstairs and see my etchings"
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 12:24:46 AM »
Perhaps the women do understand the expression "come upstairs and see my etchings"

I would suggest that the women would much rather hear a compliment from a man...

Something along the lines of "WOW, The dress you are wearing looks super, It would look fantastic on the floor of my bedroom"

tiphat
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 06:36:13 AM »
Im not suggesting guys say "They have a business" or was in Ukraine "On business" to impress the women.

Guys will say this because they would rather make some cock and bull story up about what they were doing in Ukraine other than meeting lots of women having sex/chasing young women or searching a wife. ;D

Many will say why they have been to Ukraine so often "I was visiting friends" ?

Well very few Western guys visiting Ukraine have any friends in Ukraine, they may kid themselves they have friends but no no no..guys visit for two reasons .

1. To meet and have sex with as many young women as possible usually being used as a wallet and nothing more.

2. To meet a women for serious relations hoping for marriage.

So in case number

1. No friends there for sure , no money no honey.. your just trash without your wallet.. Friends ? I think not.

2. Serious women for marriage.. if a serious women for marriage has no interest or connection with you why should she want to meet with you and waste time with you? So no friends there.

So in fact most Western guys have NO friends in Ukraine.

When a women asks why you was in Ukraine or Russia so many times its better to just tell the truth :)

Offline Cobaka

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 02:15:45 PM »

If I had a reason to do business in Ukraine(or Russia), I'd be doing it.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 05:56:49 PM »
Im not suggesting guys say "They have a business" or was in Ukraine "On business" to impress the women.

Guys will say this because they would rather make some cock and bull story up about what they were doing in Ukraine other than meeting lots of women having sex/chasing young women or searching a wife. ;D

Well very few Western guys visiting Ukraine have any friends in Ukraine, they may kid themselves they have friends but no no no..guys visit for two reasons .

1. To meet and have sex with as many young women as possible usually being used as a wallet and nothing more.

So in case number

1. No friends there for sure , no money no honey.. your just trash without your wallet.. Friends ? I think not.

2. Serious women for marriage.. if a serious women for marriage has no interest or connection with you why should she want to meet with you and waste time with you? So no friends there.

When a women asks why you was in Ukraine or Russia so many times its better to just tell the truth :)

I met a married lady (she was single when I met her) 20 years ago online who has adult children and would be happy for me to visit her in Denmark.  So if I was looking for women to date in Denmark, then I have a valid excuse to travel there and to say that I am there to meet my online friend, right?   ;D  :laugh:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 07:53:42 AM »

So in case number

I met a married lady (she was single when I met her) 20 years ago online who has adult children and would be happy for me to visit her in Denmark.  So if I was looking for women to date in Denmark, then I have a valid excuse to travel there and to say that I am there to meet my online friend, right?   ;D  :laugh:

That depends on what her husband would think about that? Some how I don't think you will be sat at the table drinking coffee with her talking about old times  whilst he's doing the washing up?  ;D

Ok maybe the odd women would be happy to speak again but generally most would have no interest..

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 08:12:15 AM »

The rather obvious answer is to avoid any difficulties that might arise with a particular woman, who discovers that she is "one among many" rather than "from the many, one".  Women may be the gatekeepers of sex, but men are the gatekeepers of exclusivity.  It's like asking a girl if she's having sex with another guy (or guys); if she is, how likely is one to get an honest answer?

I'm a bit curious how this became an issue in your life.  Or do I not want to know?  (And if you are moonlighting as a tranny MOB chick in Ukraine, I *definitely* do NOT want to know....)

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 09:11:32 AM »

While certainly the majority of Western men visiting Ukraine have no friends. It is not 100% so. I have on a few occasions in my field consulted in Kiev and once in Sumy. While the eventual fees barely covered costs and in fact one was for free. I was 'working' oddly enough in my field where there is usually an army of attractive women, I never dated anyone. Neither attractive or intelligent was my observation.

I still have a good friendship with the primary driver I used, Yuriy.

From an initial contact made outside Kiev with a woman there I was introduced to my Julia. With this woman also named Yuliya we still have good friendship.

Friendships though in the former Soviet Union are rather different than those in say England or Holland.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 09:16:17 AM »

The rather obvious answer is to avoid any difficulties that might arise with a particular woman, who discovers that she is "one among many" rather than "from the many, one".  Women may be the gatekeepers of sex, but men are the gatekeepers of exclusivity.  It's like asking a girl if she's having sex with another guy (or guys); if she is, how likely is one to get an honest answer?

I'm a bit curious how this became an issue in your life.  Or do I not want to know?  (And if you are moonlighting as a tranny MOB chick in Ukraine, I *definitely* do NOT want to know....)

B/B

I cannot answer that here.. :laugh:

Offline bagalia

• Spouses Country: Ukraine/USA
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 11:58:10 AM »

It works pretty good if you really do have a business there and can weed out a few of the visa hunters.
Misery is the river of the world; everybody row, everybody row.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 12:16:39 PM »

It works pretty good if you really do have a business there and can weed out a few of the visa hunters.

You don't need a business in Ukraine to weed out the visa hunters its just common sense and letting your brain doing the thinking instead of the thing between your legs :)

Registration