The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Trains, and sex a deadly combination.  (Read 381 times)

Online Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Trains, and sex a deadly combination.
« on: July 14, 2016, 04:54:47 PM »
Maybe someone can explain how this is possible?

Woman decapitated during sex by passing train

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/14/woman-decapitated-during-sex-by-passing-train-6006368/
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Trains, and sex a deadly combination.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 09:19:27 PM »
Pissed and shagging on a railway track. Well, she should've seen it coming.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 01:26:33 AM »
Maybe it was a small toilet or something, he had her bent over the table ..it was getting a little hot so they opened the window for some fresh air .. she put her head out whilst ***** and a passing train happened to take her head off.
I guess it could of happened to anyone :chuckle:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 02:31:50 AM »
According to Russian news, they were f*cking on the tracks, and when a train came she looked up to see if they were in danger .... a little too late.
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 02:42:14 AM »
According to Russian news, they were f*cking on the tracks, and when a train came she looked up to see if they were in danger .... a little too late.

What a dirty Bitch!!!! :chuckle:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 03:22:50 AM »
The couple were bomzhi. Fycjing au  naturel because the open air is their home.

Darwin award winner.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 08:42:33 AM »
The article also talks about others killed by trains and one guy whose legs were cut off.  Perhaps we need tighter controls on trains.  Something like doing better background checks before someone can buy a train.

Online Tom Cat

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 11:46:55 AM »
I can relate to being a bit adventurous having sex in unusual places, but I just don't see the attraction to railroad tracks? I do wish the article would have been slightly more detailed. Usually when a woman gives head during sex it's an added bonus. :hidechair:
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 11:50:26 AM »
I can relate to being a bit adventurous having sex in unusual places, but I just don't see the attraction to railroad tracks? I do wish the article would have been slightly more detailed. Usually when a woman gives head during sex it's an added bonus. :hidechair:

TomCat, these were not thrill seekers. Just two bomzhi (homeless bums) rubbing sticks together to keep warm.

For such folks railway sidings are an attractive overnight stopping place, in Russia much as in other countries.

Online Tom Cat

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 12:27:39 PM »

TomCat, these were not thrill seekers. Just two bomzhi (homeless bums) rubbing sticks together to keep warm.

For such folks railway sidings are an attractive overnight stopping place, in Russia much as in other countries.

Even if this was vodka fueled, trains are not known for being silent. Either she was god awful loud or really into the moment to be startled by the train.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 02:43:03 PM »
I take it Tom that you have never been drunk?  :8)

In a sidings yard there's loads of tracks, lots of trains and shunting is actually pretty quiet but because there's loads of tracks simply hearing and engine is not a warning because,  unlike a normal rail line there's no real directional warning because  of the number of parallel lines.