The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: PO Box/collection address in Moscow  (Read 268 times)

Online Ste

• Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
PO Box/collection address in Moscow
« on: June 17, 2016, 09:37:40 AM »
Quick one - need somewhere to collect mail/use on company docs etc, done it in Ukr. anyone know/recommend in Moscow - doesn't have to be Moscow so long as it's in Russia but I'd prefer Moscow. Prefer not to go through friends, needs to be as anon as poss. Nothing nefarious, just I keep business well away from personal.....

Office space too much for my needs - do they do virtual offices in Russland?

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: PO Box/collection address in Moscow
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 10:06:54 AM »
Quick one - need somewhere to collect mail/use on company docs etc, done it in Ukr. anyone know/recommend in Moscow - doesn't have to be Moscow so long as it's in Russia but I'd prefer Moscow. Prefer not to go through friends, needs to be as anon as poss. Nothing nefarious, just I keep business well away from personal.....

Office space too much for my needs - do they do virtual offices in Russland?

I used one many years ago I think you will find they are all over the place..but Im not sure of any off hand :)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 10:14:37 AM »
Here yer goes: CLICK HERE!

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 04:59:29 PM »
That is a question for redtape.ru

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 05:50:59 AM »
The site to which I linked is a reputable business that offers the services outlined by Ste. ;)

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus