The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: RT Report About Phillipines  (Read 846 times)

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
RT Report About Phillipines
« on: June 03, 2016, 02:45:26 PM »

A very moving and well done report. 

As I watched it, I couldn't help thinking, this could have been about Russia and Ukraine in the 1990's except that the Phillipines, as a devout Catholic nation does not condone abortion. 
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
Re: RT Report About Phillipines
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 03:51:38 PM »

A very moving and well done report. 

As I watched it, I couldn't help thinking, this could have been about Russia and Ukraine in the 1990's except that the Phillipines, as a devout Catholic nation does not condone abortion.

This is absolutely heartbreaking.

Offline Annushka

Re: RT Report About Phillipines
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 10:22:37 PM »

The fact that "No sex in the USSR", the whole world knows, thanks to the catch phrase. Source - the statement of one of the participants of the teleconference Soviet Leningrad - Boston from July 17, 1986.
The film "Intergirl" (1989) opened the eyes of all the currency prostitution.

Mass in Russia have begun to use the Internet in 2000.
Hence the question: "How to sex tourism in developing countries, the Soviet Union?  ;D

Registration