The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Soros for Prison  (Read 4775 times)

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
Soros for Prison
« on: May 30, 2016, 05:09:31 AM »
It is said he is the source of the funding of the colour revolutions and the mess in Ukraine in 2014. I think he directs the funds he is given to such groups such as BLM and La Raza. He is the real life 'Doctor Evil' of S.P.E.C.T.E.R. and Donald Trump being agent Bond.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Soros for Prison
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 05:33:28 AM »
It is said he is the source of the funding of the colour revolutions and the mess in Ukraine in 2014. I think he directs the funds he is given to such groups such as BLM and La Raza. He is the real life 'Doctor Evil' of S.P.E.C.T.E.R. and Donald Trump being agent Bond.

At best one might suggest he was amoral. I don't think so highly of him, based upon what I have seen.
Is there such a thing as a genuinely evil person?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Maxx

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 06:28:13 AM »

Serial murderers pure murdering psychopaths come to mind, Ted Bundy and so on. Soros is of a different kind. He willfully chooses evil to attain wealth and power. His teenage year of helping the Nazis against his own people the Jews come to mind. His statement he had no guilt in doing so suggests he might be an evil sociopath/psychopath who will climb over the corpses to get what he wants.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 08:09:46 AM »
Yes, his youth seems to have shaped his life in some significant ways.

Years ago, many years, I read a book, a novel by a writer called Paul Erdman. It featured a very wealthy man. As I recall now, and I don't have the book to hand, it might well be that the antagonist was a fictionalised version of Soros. I think the book was called something like Panic of 89.

Erdman's books informed me quite strongly about banking and finance matters and fanned my interest in economics. ;)

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 08:25:42 AM »
This is typical George Soros, more than likely those latino protesters in San Diego were on the Soros payroll.

Billionaire George Soros funds $15M effort to stop Trump, mobilize Latinos

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/03/10/billionaire-smackdown-george-soros-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/

George Soros can be linked to many terrorist activities, so this is really nothing new. What is troubling is his connection to Clinton.
Shakespeare seems to think Trump will have legal issues and what not to impede his road to the white house.
But Donald Trump is much like Teflon, nothing sticks to him.

C.I.A. Links Top Hillary Donor George Soros to Terrorist Bombing

http://freedomoutpost.com/c-i-a-links-top-hillary-donor-george-soros-to-terrorist-bombing/

Sometimes I wonder how many people actually read the links that TC points to? I hope not to many. The above if being a typical example, is the most muddled piece of words attempting to be an opinion piece that even Ron Hubbard or Edward Bulwer-Lytton could not have penned it. It only seems G. Soros can do no good from either side of the political spectrum. I guess what they say about being rich is true, it ain't easy.

AV,  couple things, the first link is to a Latino leaning audience. George Soros and company hope to get a large number of Latino voters registered to hopefully help Hillary defeat Trump.
Don't know how much you may have read, or know about George Soros, but he does not exactly use his money for the good of man kind.
Often when there are protests violence within a country George Soros name will be mentioned as funding the chaos. He was one of the money men funding what took place in Ukraine.

If George Soros is backing Hillary Clinton it's because he will be able to continue his personal agenda.

Part of me always wonders when those on one side or the other; dislike (hate) a person so much what is it that they have done or are doing. OK some one like Hitler or Stalin seems to me a no brainer.

But than you have Soros, both echelons of seem to dislike him. That causes me to wonder why.

Just out of curiosity can anyone show a direct link from the Maidan protests to G. Soros?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 08:54:05 AM »
Just out of curiosity can anyone show a direct link from the Maidan protests to G. Soros?

Linked from here is this CNN transcript where he does indeed say:

“Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now,”

That was May 25th 2014.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 09:14:55 AM »

What do you make of this?

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 10:01:41 AM »
Aww, That's a Shame - Soros Complains Russia Now 'Global Power' While EU 'Falling Apart

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/aww-thats-shame-soros-complains-russia-now-global-power-eu-falling-apart/ri15098
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 12:57:40 AM »
Aww, That's a Shame - Soros Complains Russia Now 'Global Power' While EU 'Falling Apart

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/aww-thats-shame-soros-complains-russia-now-global-power-eu-falling-apart/ri15098

Wow, another piece of 'accurate' reporting from a blogger who thinks he's a journo on RI

1/ The GBP already fell

2/ ''European nations have lost billions in trade with Russia since the introduction of sanctions - which they are apparently renewing once again at Washington's demand. ''  Oh yes, EU nations are so 'frightened' of the US ...Could someone - who has a clue - remind said blogger that the Kremlin's  'scatter - gun sanctions' are a response to targeted sanctions on Kremlin cronies.. That they were designed to get the sanctions removed [ fail ] and - once again - our 'experts' predictions that they'd be 'lifted' are as accurate as their continued failure to understand that the Kremlin's military involvement in Ukraine isn't an acceptable way to redraw borders.

Yes, trade is being lost ... but anyone thinking banned product isn't being sold in Russia is kidding themselves....
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2016, 02:15:19 PM »
DC Leaks Exposes Soros Plan to 'Counter Russian Foreign Policy and Subvert Traditional Russian Values'

http://russia-insider.com/en/dc-leaks-reveal-5th-column-soros-plan-counter-russian-foreign-policy-and-subvert-russian-traditional
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2016, 03:20:03 PM »

Soros hacked, thousands of Open Society Foundations files released online

https://www.rt.com/usa/355919-soros-hacked-files-released/

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 06:36:46 PM »
The more I read about George Soros,the more I think he might be the most evil man on this planet

Looks Like George Soros Owns Hillary Clinton As Well As Angela Merkel

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/all-lies-matter/ri16046

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2016, 02:51:37 AM »
This Soros guy who really cares about him? He's some old fart of a Billionaire and what?

If he is such an asshole trying to change things why doesn't some one just kill the twat? I don't understand people who spend all their time moaning on about things like "Soros this" "Soros that"

Its like sitting in your sitting room with a wasp flying around you all day getting on your nerves, Squat it!

Adolf Hitler was killed?? Sadam Hussain was disposed of ? Dispose of Soros , pretty easy really ;D

The wrinkly old fool will probably die soon anyway , let nature finish him off..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Slumba

• 10:27 AM
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2016, 06:36:46 AM »
Is it evil to give money to people who then lie and propagandize in order to set one group against another with the result being violence and murder?

That is what BlackLivesMatter is, which Soros has funded heavily.
Anchors Rewoven

Offline The_Interocitor

• Spouses Country: Independent
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2016, 07:13:20 AM »

Serial murderers pure murdering psychopaths come to mind, Ted Bundy and so on. Soros is of a different kind. He willfully chooses evil to attain wealth and power. His teenage year of helping the Nazis against his own people the Jews come to mind. His statement he had no guilt in doing so suggests he might be an evil sociopath/psychopath who will climb over the corpses to get what he wants.

Maybe that explains his obsession to do "good" around the world.  His conscience still bothers him from his youth when he helped the NAZI's, so now he is subconsciously making amends by fighting against today's evil ("evil" as he defines it). He may perceive the social chaos he creates as an unfortunate and incidental in the pursuit of the greater "good."
Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Jack a hebetudinous fellow.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 08:41:51 AM »
Soros/CIA Plan to Destabilize Europe

By Wayne Madsen on 28 September 2015

Just as the dark forces of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and George Soros’s multi-billion dollar network of non-governmental organizations plotted to destabilize the Middle East and North Africa through the use of social media to bring about the so-called “Arab Spring”, these same forces have opened a new chapter in their book of global dysfunctionality by facilitating the mass movement of refugees and economic migrants from the Middle East, Asia, and Africa to Europe.

In March 2011, Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi predicted what would happen to Europe if the stability of his country was undermined by the Western powers. In an interview with “France 24”, Qaddafi correctly predicted, “There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean”.

Qaddafi’s son, Saif al Islam Qaddafi, who has been sentenced to death by the radical Libyan regime that governs Tripoli, echoed his father’s comments in the same interview with the French news network.

Saif said: “Libya may become the Somalia of North Africa, of the Mediterranean. You will see the pirates in Sicily, in Crete, in Lampedusa. You will see millions of illegal immigrants. The terror will be next door”. As seen with recent events, Saif was right on target

Indeed, for Europe, the terror is literally next door. It is estimated that as many as 4000 radical jihadists, young men who are veterans of the terrorist holocausts of Syria, Iraq, and Yemen, have taken advantage of the absence of European Union external and internal Schengen border controls to either return to Europe or enter Europe for the first time. Many of the young male “migrants” have iPhones, bank ATM cards, multiple passports, and ample cash, hardly what would expect to be found in the possession of legitimate war refugees.

Not only have black Africans inundated southern Europe after making dangerous boat trips from North Africa, including Libya, but Syrian refugees, mostly created as the result of the West’s mass transfer of captured arms caches from Libya to Syrian jihadists after the overthrow of Qaddafi, thus triggering the bloody Syrian civil war, are streaming by boat and by land into the very heart of Europe.

George Soros, who is nothing more than a multi-billionaire front man for the even wealthier Rothschild banking family of Western Europe, oversaw the complete destruction of the nation-states of southeastern Europe that now permit practical unfettered access of civil war and economic migrants from Syria, Iraq, North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma, Sri Lanka, and other war- and poverty-ravaged nations of the Third World.

Original posted on : http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=122169
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 10:43:00 AM »

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2016, 07:08:28 AM »
The irony of the board's  plagiarist and messager 'correcting ' each other... 
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 09:22:21 PM »
I decided to start a topic just on this guy. He certainly does cause a lot of death and destruction, it seems.  Here we have more buses busing in the protesters, who I have learned can earn $1500 a week doing this.

The evidence contained in this report shows protesters were bused from Wisconsin, across state lines to Chicago.  Bingo! A violation of the riot act.  I really hope Trump goes after these people. I suspect he may act coy about this until he's actually in office and then he can spring the trap.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/11/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape-soros.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 12:26:56 AM »
Can you also include Tony Blair and George crooked Bush to the list to be sent to prison, that is after they have both been castrated!  :laugh:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 02:11:35 AM »
If there i an identifiable person or group organising these actions then I'd counsel any investigator or stakeholder to follow president Putin's strategy: gather evidence, keep one's own counsel, strike without warning.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 09:51:38 AM »
If there i an identifiable person or group organising these actions then I'd counsel any investigator or stakeholder to follow president Putin's strategy: gather evidence, keep one's own counsel, strike without warning.

I'm sure Trump has discussed it with top aides but he's got to keep it close to his vest until after he is sworn in. They certainly are being allowed to do some damage though. Obama golfing as usual. then the taxpayer will pay for yet another Hussein O. Christmas vacation where they take 4 or 5 jets to Hawaii.  I will be so thankful once that clown is gone.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 02:48:13 PM »
The Purple revolution started by Soros and Clinton.  what is the purple revolution?   :biggrin:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 12:13:01 PM »
I heard the Old bast*** was finally dead?? 6ft under and rotting in hell I hope  >:(

I saw the news on Facebook , though most of the news you actually see in Facebook is exactly what you want to see any way.. :laugh:

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 12:17:03 PM »
I heard the Old bast*** was finally dead?? 6ft under and rotting in hell I hope  >:(

I saw the news on Facebook , though most of the news you actually see in Facebook is exactly what you want to see any way.. :laugh:

Its a hoax......
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen