The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 10 Best And Worst Countries For An American Man To Find A Wife  (Read 314 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
It looks like the worst place to find an old wench to marry is the UK  :ROFL: :ROFL:  That doesn't surprise me..

http://www.returnofkings.com/8235/the-list-of-best-and-worst-countries-for-an-american-man-to-find-a-wife

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: 10 Best And Worst Countries For An American Man To Find A Wife
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 11:40:11 AM »
It looks like the worst place to find an old wench to marry is the UK  :ROFL: :ROFL:  That doesn't surprise me..

http://www.returnofkings.com/8235/the-list-of-best-and-worst-countries-for-an-american-man-to-find-a-wife

Interesting but not much help. Most of the countries that have a large number of female immediate relative Exports are diaspora countries with a historically high number of people. For example there's probably more 'Estonians' in the USA than in Estonia. Like many diaspora countries there is a tendency to import a wife from the old country.

This is not about lonely yanks buying a bride but rather about Anders Elenurm whose father emigrated to the US 25 years ago to join his great grandfather's business and who wants to import an Estonian woman, just because.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 04:47:18 PM »
For example there's probably more 'Estonians' in the USA than in Estonia.

Estonia has an American president to make up for it. When I once mentioned this on Twitter he was most unhappy.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Maybe it is badge of honour on Twitter to be blocked by the president of somewhere?  :chuckle:

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 05:36:13 PM »

Estonia has an American president to make up for it. When I once mentioned this on Twitter he was most unhappy.

(Attachment Link)

Maybe it is badge of honour on Twitter to be blocked by the president of somewhere?  :chuckle:

You blocked me on twitter and I considered it a badge of honor.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Manny

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 03:33:13 AM »

(Attachment Link)

You blocked me on twitter and I considered it a badge of honor.

Because you are unstable and insulting. Why you find it hard to form relationships with American women.  :coffeeread:

Online msmoby

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 03:36:06 AM »

Or may be he knew you were a 'fan' of Putin and a 'contributor' to RT/RI  ? :chuckle: