The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Voice Kids Russia 2016.  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Annushka

The Voice Kids Russia 2016.
« on: May 01, 2016, 07:12:21 AM »
The song is a winner. Danil Pluzhnikov. "I am free" - Finale - The Voice of Children - Season 3.

The final. The best moments.

https://www.1tv.ru/shows/golosdeti-3/vypuski-i-luchshie-momenty/final-golosdeti-3-luchshie-momenty-vypuska-ot-29042016

Offline yankee

Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 07:33:43 AM »
The song is a winner. Danil Pluzhnikov. "I am free" - Finale - The Voice of Children - Season 3.

https://www.1tv.ru/shows/golosdeti-3/vypuski-i-luchshie-momenty/final-golosdeti-3-luchshie-momenty-vypuska-ot-29042016

This is my wife's favorite show.  Every Friday we watch it. 
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 08:51:14 AM »

He deserved the win... tiphat
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Annushka

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 12:38:25 AM »

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 02:24:59 AM »
I appreciate such shows make good tv and I appreciate the talent - but - I feel sorry for the disappointment the billant kids that don't win / make it through to the next round suffer

Watched this show a few weeks back, when the best kid  didn't make it through and a little girl was inconsolable when she didn't make it through

My ex-wife allowed my then 9 year old daughter to feature in a UK 'talent' spotting show - I only found out after ... she didn't make it through ... she was part of a group and was - 'apparently' told, come back alone....

Over my dead body ....

Luckily, she said she was only interested with her friends...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Annushka

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 12:08:13 AM »
I appreciate such shows make good tv and I appreciate the talent - but - I feel sorry for the disappointment the billant kids that don't win / make it through to the next round suffer

Watched this show a few weeks back, when the best kid  didn't make it through and a little girl was inconsolable when she didn't make it through

My ex-wife allowed my then 9 year old daughter to feature in a UK 'talent' spotting show - I only found out after ... she didn't make it through ... she was part of a group and was - 'apparently' told, come back alone....

Over my dead body ....

Luckily, she said she was only interested with her friends...

Mobyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Вы же понимаете русский язык и, даже, немного болтаете на нем! ;D "There are no losers! And there is no empty insults! "

I believe that such contests - a start in the future. TALENT always will find its way to the Top!
Take a simple example from the past. On TV was a weekly music program "Morning Star"
In 1991, Victoria Bel'skaya participated in the program "Morning Star", but lost to Dmitry Dankova, who later became the winner. Despite this, Victoria received a People's Choice Award.

http://www.radiodacha.ru/programs_archive/22283/24153.htm

Subsequently, the girl realized itself in the famous duet "Nepara".

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 01:29:37 AM »

Mobyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Вы же понимаете русский язык и, даже, немного болтаете на нем! ;D "There are no losers! And there is no empty insults! "

I believe that such contests - a start in the future. TALENT always will find its way to the Top!

Yes, this is an opportunity for fame and fortune --- but I saw those tears and I don't think it is right for parents to push their children - so young - to taste disappointment - when not winning - not matter how kind the judges.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 03:15:00 AM »

Yes, this is an opportunity for fame and fortune --- but I saw those tears and I don't think it is right for parents to push their children - so young - to taste disappointment - when not winning - not matter how kind the judges.

Tears - is a natural manifestation of the enormous emotional potential, given to them by nature. A large palette of feelings: fear or love, admiration or pity, compassion or tantrums.
It is important from childhood right to develop their talents.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 03:42:25 AM »

Tears - is a natural manifestation of the enormous emotional potential, given to them by nature. A large palette of feelings: fear or love, admiration or pity, compassion or tantrums.
It is important from childhood right to develop their talents.

YES, but not to experience failure in front of a large tv audience ..

I expect you'd call it 'character building' - but I call it potential damage .. We must agree to differ  :chuckle: