The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Passports for Cross Dressers...  (Read 933 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Passports for Cross Dressers...
« on: April 24, 2016, 02:05:16 PM »
I need to apply for a new passport and whilst doing so I noticed a new section :drunk:

I guess we need to thank Moby and his lefty friends for this addition...
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Passports for Cross Dressers...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 04:06:21 PM »
Which potty will you head to?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 05:22:30 PM »

They are pervading every corner of society now.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 07:37:59 PM »
I need to apply for a new passport and whilst doing so I noticed a new section :drunk:

For once - you are 'correct' ..  major state attitude changes happened in the last UK coalition govt - of which I voted for the Right of centre party - the TORIES... :chuckle:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 12:29:42 AM »

For once - you are 'correct' ..  major state attitude changes happened in the last UK coalition govt - of which I voted for the Right of centre party - the TORIES... :chuckle:

Major changes pandering to the LGBT communities in order to garn votes, and IMPOSE those persons human rights upon all persons.

Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 12:16:04 PM »
I have no pages left in my passport for any stamps :( So I plan to give my passport to a family member we are meeting in Moldova in June, they will take it back to the UK and forward it back to me with a new passport in Moldova should only take 10 days ;D

It just means I will have to use the hole in the hedge each time we leave or enter Transnistria  :laugh:
Were also planning to be in Odessa or some where along the coast there so need to find some dodgy driver to get me into Ukraine with no Passport  :chuckle:

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 12:20:23 PM »
I have no pages left in my passport for any stamps :( So I plan to give my passport to a family member we are meeting in Moldova in June, they will take it back to the UK and forward it back to me with a new passport in Moldova should only take 10 days ;D

It just means I will have to use the hole in the hedge each time we leave or enter Transnistria  :laugh:
Were also planning to be in Odessa or some where along the coast there so need to find some dodgy driver to get me into Ukraine with no Passport  :chuckle:

What happens when a copper stops you and asks for dokumenti?

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 12:34:01 PM »

I don't think a copper has ever stopped me in about 14 years! Why should he!
If he did my wife would go b**** crazy on him, he wish he never ;D

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 12:40:20 PM »
Actually I was caught going round the back of the border shed once , it really was an old shed! No documents , and taken into the office by some big official some bla bla $5 fine and I was on my way again :)
It was easier than making registration each time we entered then going to register in town which took 1/2/3 hours. $5 seemed a better option..

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »

I got stopped twice in Moscow in my first hour on my first trip - one at the airport, and one at a metro station cos my so called 'guide' didn't have the propiska thing or whatever it's called.

Good old Kiril, brother of Uncle Pavel's then wife. Uncle Pavel, wadda guy.....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 07:08:30 PM »

Major changes pandering to the LGBT communities in order to garn votes, and IMPOSE those persons human rights upon all persons.

Crap justification..

The Tories took a chance of alienating the blue rinse and clueless homophobic sections of the community who would rather vote for Farage  :chuckle:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 08:50:52 PM »

I got stopped twice in Moscow in my first hour on my first trip - one at the airport, and one at a metro station cos my so called 'guide' didn't have the propiska thing or whatever it's called.

Good old Kiril, brother of Uncle Pavel's then wife. Uncle Pavel, wadda guy.....

Both in Ukraine and Russia I have never been stopped by an official. I was once was stopped at the Central Station, in The Hague and had my documents examined. I was the token guy with a bad tan. But some countries require that you keep three free (unstamped) pages in your passport.

I learned that from Abdul the Dutch officer who wanted to know how I got my name, I told him to read some history and bugger a relative, in my best English.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 11:02:19 PM »
The Tories took a chance of alienating the blue rinse and clueless homophobic sections of the community who would rather vote for Farage

Nothing "clueless" about not wanting other peoples abnormal choices and gay issues to pervade each and every corner of life. Nor for not wanting your lot to keep telling us it is s legitimate lifestyle choice that should be promoted to children.  :sick0012:

As Farage got so much support, and secured the Brexit referendum, the plans of Cameron et al kinda backfired. Cameron is a bit like you: He keeps telling us he is a blue blood Tory in the Thatcher mould, but his actions and aims take him closer to Chairman Corbyn in reality.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2016, 01:15:52 AM »
The Tories took a chance of alienating the blue rinse and clueless homophobic sections of the community who would rather vote for Farage

Nothing "clueless" about not wanting other peoples abnormal choices and gay issues to pervade each and every corner of life. Nor for not wanting your lot to keep telling us it is s legitimate lifestyle choice that should be promoted to children.  :sick0012:

As Farage got so much support, and secured the Brexit referendum, the plans of Cameron et al kinda backfired. Cameron is a bit like you: He keeps telling us he is a blue blood Tory in the Thatcher mould, but his actions and aims take him closer to Chairman Corbyn in reality.

Don't worry. Mother nature already selected all LGBT's to never procreate. They have to cheat to get offspring.

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria