The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Which sites are best for women not from Russia/Ukraine/Belarus/Kazakhstan?  (Read 707 times)

Offline D.Pernauld

On a lot of the popular international eastern European dating sites you can find the occasional Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Montenegrian, Serbian, etc woman or Russian/Ukrainian woman who has already emigrated to the west and are looking for a foreign man. Have you come across any particular dating sites that are particularly suitable for finding such women?

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Hi

Why do you wish to EXCLUDE women not already in the west  ?

No idea which site to recommend  -I am not aware of an ex-pat dating site..

Elena's Model's used to have a filter for FSU ladies in western Europe..

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
I am registered on EM site several months ago.  You can specify location search for profiles and there are European women who live outside of Europe on their site.  I sent a EOI to one residing in my country and she responded back with a EOI.  Then I sent several messages and a request to chat with her, but she just read a few of my messages and never answered and rejected my request to chat.   ???    I guess she either had second thoughts about me or made a mistake in sending me the EOI in the first place.   :( :snivel:

Online Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Trying to find an FSUW within your country really is not worth your time.
If she's single and good looking, she will have plenty of men, without the need for a dating site.
I've dated FSUW women living here in Minnesota, but one date was enough to understand why they were single.
Really it's a huge advantage to date in her native country even better city to experience the culture and learn the life she has lived.

MAMBA, can be used to find women within your country, but no guarantee of what you will find.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
I think you can safely say any women living in the West registered on any Western faced dating sites will not be interested in 95% of guys searching for a FSU women specifically.

I would forget about it ;D