The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Prince died at age 57  (Read 183 times)

Online Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
Prince died at age 57
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:37:35 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7095339/BREAKING-Prince-has-died-at-his-US-home-aged-57.html

I was never a fan. I seen him come out of 'Whole Foods' grocery store once with his wife and body guard. I knew a few people that knew him, some from the music business and one from High School. I heard he attended Jehovah's Witness conventions and the Kingdom Hall located somewhere around Lake Minnetonka. This woman I knew said he used to brag in her high school class that someday he would be famous. I doubt somehow his fame brought him happiness. His drug usage is the clue on that.

Online Bruce Lee

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Prince died at age 57
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 01:40:42 AM »
Very sad – I have been lucky enough to see his live show twice, fantastic performer!!

RIP
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!