The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Seven-Roses  (Read 4243 times)

Offline ducky

• Trips: None Yet
Seven-Roses
« on: April 21, 2016, 06:09:51 PM »
Just a quick question, if anybody can help me out please...  Does anybody know anything about a site called Seven-Roses in Nikolayev?  They have a website called Seven-Roses.com.  I met someone on another site that uses this group for translations.  They say that they provide translation services and gift delivery services.  My question is whether anybody has had any experience with them.  I do not have any terrible suspicions... Just doing a little basic background info on them.

So, if anybody has had any experience or has any info on them, please let me know.

thanks

Offline yankee

Re: Seven-Roses
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 07:13:01 PM »
Just a quick question, if anybody can help me out please...  Does anybody know anything about a site called Seven-Roses in Nikolayev?  They have a website called Seven-Roses.com.  I met someone on another site that uses this group for translations.  They say that they provide translation services and gift delivery services.  My question is whether anybody has had any experience with them.  I do not have any terrible suspicions... Just doing a little basic background info on them.

So, if anybody has had any experience or has any info on them, please let me know.

thanks

Sounds like a cute way to advertise?
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline ducky

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 07:52:03 PM »
No advertisement.  What I wonder is whether they are actually an agency in disguise.  I want to know who I am dealing with.  I did not want to make any insinuations, since I do not know anything about them.

Offline Mr strange

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 06:55:00 AM »
One company that works is this one:

http://flowers.ua/en

I now got a 8% discount rate for my girl and she loves it every time.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 07:30:40 AM »

thanks

Why do need such a stupid site??

And who are you thinking of sending gifts to in Nikolayev ?  :Zzzzsleep:  Don't tell me some poor women who cannot afford a teddy bear for her daughter..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Mr strange

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 07:56:45 AM »

thanks

And who are you thinking of sending gifts to in Nikolayev ?  :Zzzzsleep:  Don't tell me some poor women who cannot afford a teddy bear for her daughter..

It does have the benefit of showing who you are to get their interest. In their culture the girls wants to be pursued and it works very well indeed. When they get real flowers to keep it changes slowly.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 09:18:32 AM »

thanks

It does have the benefit of showing who you are to get their interest. In their culture the girls wants to be pursued and it works very well indeed. When they get real flowers to keep it changes slowly.

Never ever send stupid soft toys to women, they don't need them if you do they will probably only use them to attract other guys..
Its best also to stay away from stupid women with photos of themselves with those stupid soft toys! You can be 100% they are scammers :laugh:

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 09:34:54 AM »

thanks

It is quite common for women in Ukraine working in the foreign facing dating/chat industry to divert you to their associates for "translations" and "gifts", the woman receives a cut. All part of the game known as "milk a daft foreigner who is unlikely to get on a plane". If you do happen to get on a plane, this happens.

Use normal email, hire your own translator. See if she melts away.........
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 09:40:53 AM »
Most scammers speak fluent English anyway  ;D

Offline Gipsy

Re: One-Rose
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 10:09:22 AM »
Most scammers speak fluent English anyway  ;D

Yeah wiv a very low gruff voice.. ;D
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Registration