The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: No More Young FSU Women To Date!  (Read 13029 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
No More Young FSU Women To Date!
« on: April 21, 2016, 01:33:40 AM »
I have said many times about the vast majority of young FSU women are fakes especially from Ukraine.

But I think I can categorically say now the days of young FSU women signing up to meet a foreign husband are well and truly finished. I have noticed even more so in the last 12 months.
I can say for 100% sure finding a young FSU women under 30 is pretty well finished, I can even notice it month by month.
Young women simply are not interested any more and it was only the very tiny % that ever was anyway. Young women from from the FSU countries are just like women from anywhere else it the world and have different goals in life, which does not include finding a foreign husband.

We have a fair few women sign up especially from search in Yandex and as I have said many times the vast majority of young women are fakes and scammers we remove them non stop or make them free members. And its getting worse I think.

There are still plenty of older late 30's upwards and many older women in their 40's no shortage there. But they are from a different generation.

Anyone who disputes what Im saying has no idea whatsoever about what they are talking about.

When a guy registers at my site aged 30 or less I already know he has no chance what soever. 

Dating FSU women now is nearly exclusively for middle aged guys. Everyone else will have to work so hard they will will probably give up..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: No More Young FSU Women To Date!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 02:13:55 AM »
I have said many times about the vast majority of young FSU women are fakes especially from Ukraine.

But I think I can categorically say now the days of young FSU women signing up to meet a foreign husband are well and truly finished. I have noticed even more so in the last 12 months.
I can say for 100% sure finding a young FSU women under 30 is pretty well finished, I can even notice it month by month.
Young women simply are not interested any more and it was only the very tiny % that ever was anyway. Young women from from the FSU countries are just like women from anywhere else it the world and have different goals in life, which does not include finding a foreign husband.

We have a fair few women sign up especially from search in Yandex and as I have said many times the vast majority of young women are fakes and scammers we remove them non stop or make them free members. And its getting worse I think.

There are still plenty of older late 30's upwards and many older women in their 40's no shortage there. But they are from a different generation.

Anyone who disputes what Im saying has no idea whatsoever about what they are talking about.

When a guy registers at my site aged 30 or less I already know he has no chance what soever. 

Dating FSU women now is nearly exclusively for middle aged guys. Everyone else will have to work so hard they will will probably give up..

Steve,

as usual - I disagree ...

I've done several sessions at an English school - where locals can speak with natural English speakers ..

There's an Irish lad in his twenties with a Russian girlfriend and I get asked in detail about how I met SC and which site to use to look for a western guy.

These are women in the age range you suggest aren't 'interested' ...

They are smart people - speaking quite good English and living in a city that still expects to have lots more English speaking tourists.

Everything is in English as well as Russian - Buses, Trains, Street names and even the pedestrian crossings - Sochi is a little unique, perhaps
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 11:54:17 AM »

Steve,

as usual - I disagree ...

I've done several sessions at an English school - where locals can speak with natural English speakers ..

There's an Irish lad in his twenties with a Russian girlfriend and I get asked in detail about how I met SC and which site to use to look for a western guy.

These are women in the age range you suggest aren't 'interested' ...

They are smart people - speaking quite good English and living in a city that still expects to have lots more English speaking tourists.

Everything is in English as well as Russian - Buses, Trains, Street names and even the pedestrian crossings - Sochi is a little unique, perhaps

Ok next time anyone from this forum or anyone you know marries a young Russian 25/26/27  let me know I will send you a bottle of champaign  ;D

Going meeting a few young women, dating for a short time, spending some time together or arriving in Russia or Ukraine , meeting some young women/girls is very different from Taking one back home to marry  :)

Offline Slumba

• 10:27 AM
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 12:12:03 PM »
If the EU/Ukraine visa free thing actually happens, Ukraine will be dead as a MOB story, I think.

That will leave Russia and Belarus plus the 'Stans.
Anchors Rewoven

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 12:24:02 PM »
I think it will be just the Stans left within 18 months! For young women that is..There are still plenty of late 30's 40's women searching and probably will be for a few more years yet.. So still hope for older guys  :)

Anyone can arrive in Russia or Ukraine pick up some young women and spend some time with them, young women are always interested in meeting foreigners its only natural they are inquisitive and usually pretty friendly. But you suggest marring them and taking them home! Thats a totally different matter for young women today..They will probably think your f*** crazy!!

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 03:54:58 PM »
There is our very own Rosco who married a 20 something FSuW.

Offline Manny

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 03:57:47 PM »
There is our very own Rosco who married a 20 something FSuW.

Yeah, but he is not a spanner, and nor is she from what I have read of her. I think their relationship has little if anything to with the dynamics of the MOB world Steve is speaking of.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 04:34:30 PM »
Anyone can arrive in Russia or Ukraine pick up some young women and spend some time with them, young women are always interested in meeting foreigners its only natural they are inquisitive and usually pretty friendly. But you suggest marring them and taking them home! Thats a totally different matter for young women today..They will probably think your f*** crazy!!

Isn't the title of your thread "No More Young FSU Women To Date!"? {emphasis mine}

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2016, 04:59:09 PM »

I'm glad I didn't don't take your advice.

Edit - Our relationship doesn't quite follow the dynamics of the MOB world but I did meet her through a pay site. Maybe I got lucky....

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 05:12:09 PM »

Noooooo, it cant be true! Take this one for example. She is in Kiev where everyone goes, and we know already people seldom er...often marry women from there. We can see clearly she never loses her temper (which is handy), is seeking for a good relationship, is calm, and *respects men* while helpfully clad in stockings. Doesn't smoke or drink, is only 48kgs despite the implants being a kilo each, has *good* English, but amazingly, no email address.  :chuckle:

No, you are wrong Steve. Women from Ukraine are all 48kgs (after implants) and all want to *respect their man* in a *good relationship* and make 'cozy home' with a flabby middle aged bloke from Minnesota who has limited social skills, wears a baseball cap, and has never dated a woman under 100kgs.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline yankee

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 07:16:10 PM »

I'm glad I didn't don't take your advice.

Edit - Our relationship doesn't quite follow the dynamics of the MOB world but I did meet her through a pay site. Maybe I got lucky....

My relationship doesn't either.  We also met on a pay site (LL).  and dated 3 years before we got married.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 09:37:53 PM »
If the EU/Ukraine visa free thing actually happens, Ukraine will be dead as a MOB story, I think.

Gawd how I hate that term 'MOB'... :chuckle:

That will leave Russia and Belarus plus the 'Stans.

Why do you think so...? It is the visa free regime, that has guys going to Ukraine over the other places you mention.

Serious guys from Shengen countries can easily invite the ladies to see where they  might live.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 09:40:56 PM »

Ok next time anyone from this forum or anyone you know marries a young Russian 25/26/27  let me know I will send you a bottle of champaign  ;D

Real Champagne, please... not 'Shampanski' :chuckle:

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2016, 12:44:15 AM »

Noooooo, it cant be true! Take this one for example. She is in Kiev where everyone goes, and we know already people seldom er...often marry women from there. We can see clearly she never loses her temper (which is handy), is seeking for a good relationship, is calm, and *respects men* while helpfully clad in stockings. Doesn't smoke or drink, is only 48kgs despite the implants being a kilo each, has *good* English, but amazingly, no email address.  :chuckle:

No, you are wrong Steve. Women from Ukraine are all 48kgs (after implants) and all want to *respect their man* in a *good relationship* and make 'cozy home' with a flabby middle aged bloke from Minnesota who has limited social skills, wears a baseball cap, and has never dated a woman under 100kgs.
Glad to see your positive portrayal of Ukrainian women.
Funnily enough, my introduction to FSUW came from a Russian scammer so I suppose I have something to thank them for.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2016, 01:02:44 AM »
There will still be plenty of Ukrainian women to date or find for marriage as I know plenty are still registering.

The difference is over the next 18 months most sites are going to have to change their marketing strategy to some thing like:

Silver-Haired-Ukrainian-Women-For-Marriage.com   Old-but-not-dead-Ukrainian-brides.com

I will have our new Ukrainian site ready in just a matter of weeks as I still think there is business there for a little longer. But unfortunately there will be nearly zero women under 30 , because they simply do not exist any more..

If you need a young women the Philippines is the next stop! :plane:

Offline Bruce Lee

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 01:21:40 AM »
Ok next time anyone from this forum or anyone you know marries a young Russian 25/26/27 
FWIW my wife was 27 (and educated to degree standard in English) when we were married – granted ours is not a huge age gap and I did travel away from the standard Yanky stomping grounds – but 27 none the less!
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 01:44:41 AM »
Bruce, Yankee, Rosco and, I am sure a few others: that you guys met a woman you consider 'young' and attractive in Ukraine counts for nothing. A sample of 'self' is almost always a useless sample. The empirical evidence (the stuff we can see) tells us that the business is dead.

Mobys 'case' is, even if we assume for just a moment it is honest and not fabricated to support his chosen position is not representative. These are people who have already indicated a desire to learn English in a country where English is not the first language. They are already selecting to move away. In addition, it is absolutely usual for people of that age, students, to claim to seek life and employment in another country - not just in Russia or Ukraine, but everywhere. Of course, almost nobody actually does this.
Intelligent, well motivated students do not need to get married to facilitate their self export.

It is also true that the most likely place to find a genuine woman is going to be on a pay per letter site such as Anastasia which has the largest database of profiles, fake and real, in the business.

I know I have said this before, but it is going to be repeated now. The hope among a reasonable sampling of lonely middle aged men is that poverty in Ukraine will force women to become refugees via dating sites. The basis seems to be that hunger is a good motivator of improved attitudes.
Well, guys, do you really think that all you are worth is a woman who will be with you in order to leave behind a bad life?
Is that the low value that you place upon yourselves?

Unless a woman is with you because she wants to be with you, not as a means of escape, then you do not need to be with that woman. The corollary to this is thus: If your self esteem is high enough to make it such that you can reject such low standards for yourself then the chances are that you have high enough self esteem to be able to find, woo, and wed, a woman from your  own peer group in your own community.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Bruce Lee

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 01:51:56 AM »
Bruce, Yankee, Rosco and, I am sure a few others: that you guys met a woman you consider 'young' and attractive in Ukraine counts for nothing.
Where did I mention Ukraine ???
If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 02:02:07 AM »
I would say things have changed considerably over even the last 2/3 years and will do even more in the next 18 months.
Women will still be there to be found and if your lucky or work so hard you will want to give up you MIGHT find a young women. But for 100% sure finding a young women has had its day already I think.

Of course there are plenty of sites out there filled to the brim with young beauties :laugh:

But as we all know they are all fakes!

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 03:50:04 AM »
I don't know how often I have to say this -

STOP PLAYING INTERNET SPOOKY ON DATING SITES AND GET YOUR ASS ON A PLANE

You will not find a Ukrainian girlfriend messing about on dating sites - particularly foreign facing ones. The agency scene was ALWAYS scam ridden but it is even worse now.  Waste of time and money.

Take a holiday, enjoy yourself, make contacts, meet people.  Maybe book your self on a Russian language summer school at one of the universities - Lvov comes to mind.  Be open and honest.  You might not find someone on your first trip, but you will find someone this way if you are persistent, have reasonable expectations and are prepared to learn from your mistakes.

Ukrainian women have not magically transmogrified in the last 15 years.  They still run the whole range from Pizdah to Princess.  There are still THOUSANDS of good women who would consider a foreign boyfriend. 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 04:38:44 AM »

Real Champagne, please... not 'Shampanski' :chuckle:

Yes just the cheapo Shampanski  :laugh:   The Dom Perignon 1965 is for myself :nod:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 06:29:08 AM »
Here is a typical young Ukrainian women on a FSU women site  :laugh:

Her and about 50,000 others..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 06:30:08 AM »
Here is a typical young Ukrainian women on a FSU women site  :laugh:

Her and about 50,000 others..

Tony has a knack of attracting these young women, must be something in his trousers!  :ROFL:

Offline yankee

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 08:05:15 AM »
Bruce, Yankee, Rosco and, I am sure a few others: that you guys met a woman you consider 'young' and attractive in Ukraine counts for nothing.
Where did I mention Ukraine ???

+1
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 08:35:31 AM »
Bruce, Yankee, Rosco and, I am sure a few others: that you guys met a woman you consider 'young' and attractive in Ukraine counts for nothing. A sample of 'self' is almost always a useless sample. The empirical evidence (the stuff we can see) tells us that the business is dead.

Except, for most of us - the business is alive and well - no matter whether any  model you might have been associated with succeeded or not....

Mobys 'case' is, even if we assume for just a moment it is honest and not fabricated to support his chosen position is not representative.

andrewfi - no matter how hard you might wish intelligent readers to believe your words - Unlike you - I don't make stuff up..

These are people who have already indicated a desire to learn English in a country where English is not the first language. They are already selecting to move away.

Nonsense...they live in a'resort city' and wish to 'better themselves'.. seeking a foreign partner is and was not their 'dream'  :'(

In addition, it is absolutely usual for people of that age, students, to claim to seek life and employment in another country - not just in Russia or Ukraine, but everywhere. Of course, almost nobody actually does this.
Intelligent, well motivated students do not need to get married to facilitate their self export.

Not even correct, here- if they DID seek to live abroad ... getting a Visa to live and work abroad is far HARDER - than getting a visa  - if 'attached' in matrimony..

I know I have said this before, but it is going to be repeated now. The hope among a reasonable sampling of lonely middle aged men is that poverty in Ukraine will force women to become refugees via dating sites. The basis seems to be that hunger is a good motivator of improved attitudes.
Well, guys, do you really think that all you are worth is a woman who will be with you in order to leave behind a bad life?
Is that the low value that you place upon yourselves?

Unless a woman is with you because she wants to be with you, not as a means of escape, then you do not need to be with that woman. The corollary to this is thus: If your self esteem is high enough to make it such that you can reject such low standards for yourself then the chances are that you have high enough self esteem to be able to find, woo, and wed, a woman from your  own peer group in your own community.

Haha, andrewfi's viewpoint is always entertaining..  but pretty clueless in reality ... he has NO clue how such women think..

Where does he live, again?

Registration