The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: What happened to Travis on a Russian TV dating show ?  (Read 3292 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
What happened to Travis on a Russian TV dating show ?
« on: April 21, 2016, 12:28:53 AM »
Last night SC was watching an American [?] guy called Travis [43 years old ] - who had had a relation with a lass from Odessa - on peak time dating show on the most watched Russian TV channel [ 1st or Pervy]

He was privately talking to one of his dates when the audio on their conversion went on and he was 'upset' and walked off the set.

He spoke Russian, well enough and seemed to be objecting to singing / dancing ...

I don't know if this can be seen - outside Russia - but I'd love to know what the 'eck happened. He seemed to be getting on - fine with the 31 year old lass and then all hell broke out..

http://www.1tv.ru/shows/davay-pozhenimsya/vypuski/lyubitel-zhivotnyh-davay-pozhenimsya-vypusk-ot-20042016
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Registration