The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian Wife's Diary  (Read 3578 times)

Offline ElenaStep2love

• Commercial Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
Russian Wife's Diary
« on: April 18, 2016, 06:06:04 AM »
Hello! As usual in the morning, on my way to office I visit Step2Love.com with the same hope I follow for a long time already. I would like to mention that it is really very convenient to use mobile app, but the reason I decided to write here a few lines is completely different. I consider if a person is not happy with something in his life, he should do his best to change that. That’s why I’m here on the dating site. I'm trying to change my life!
Today I have something I cannot keep any more and I want to share with every person on the earth. I would like to explain to the people all over the world that we do need to be more sociable and open to each other. We should to realize that it will help us to live with better satisfaction and to bring bigger joy to each other.
May be for some of you my desire is quite strange. Perhaps it’s not regular topic for dating site, but after I will explain you the reason of my idea you will probably agree with me.
My name is Olga. I will be 32 years old exactly in a month. For the ones who know me I’m quite happy girl. I have my lovely parents next and I a couple of true friends. I like my work as a web designer and when I have free time I love to bake cakes. My colleges and friends find me attractive and positive. I have blue eyes and natural blond hair. I speak English very well, and doing sports dances for 5 years already. What else a girl needs to be totally satisfied with her life?!
You may say, probably I need a cat. Sorry, but I also have a cat! By the way, both of us sure, if I was taking part in competition, something like Best Russian Wife I would take the first place)) It’s a joke, of course. However, I do miss only one thing – my beloved and devoted man!
I think people may stop being so lonely. All they need is to be more open and sociable toward each other. Even having the same reasons while using the dating site we do not brave enough to take the first step. I believe if we were less complicated and more attentive to each other, we could build serious relationships much earlier.
Frankly speaking, as a gift to my soonest birthday I would like to get only one thing! I dream about a live chat with my future husband. I wonder what his name is, and what kind of music he listens while driving? What is his smile look like and will he enjoy my cakes?
I am sure that somewhere far away or not that much, there is my special man lives. He is also lonely as I do. He honestly believes to meet his future Russian wife with blue eyes. And even if we will not meet each other before my birthday, one day we certainly will!
Perhaps for someone my words are too frank and sincere. But in fact, I'm sure we all get tired of hiding our true emotions. We do need to learn how to share them!
Best regards, Olga.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Russian Wife's Diary
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 07:02:54 AM »
I could of sworn it was Nastya that sent me this letter last week.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 05:21:38 PM »
"Today I have something I cannot keep any more and I want to share with every person on the earth."

The world population is over 7 billion.  For many, your proclamation will fall on deaf ears.   :dh:

"I would like to explain to the people all over the world that we do need to be more sociable and open to each other. We should to realize that it will help us to live with better satisfaction and to bring bigger joy to each other."

I have read history books that cover thousands of years of civilizations.  There are many wars and conflicts as a result of being "sociable" and aggressive.  There is a ton of sorrow and tragedy from all of it.   :GRRRR: >:( :( :fighting0025:

"Perhaps for someone my words are too frank and sincere."

Actually, your words are repetitious because the same message is seen across many profiles.  (:)

"But in fact, I'm sure we all get tired of hiding our true emotions. We do need to learn how to share them!"

For some personalities, sharing their emotions would NOT be a good thing.  Trust me.   :hidechair:  :scared0005:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 09:16:27 PM »
"Today I have something I cannot keep any more and I want to share with every person on the earth."

The world population is over 7 billion.  For many, your proclamation will fall on deaf ears.   :dh:

"I would like to explain to the people all over the world that we do need to be more sociable and open to each other. We should to realize that it will help us to live with better satisfaction and to bring bigger joy to each other."

I have read history books that cover thousands of years of civilizations.  There are many wars and conflicts as a result of being "sociable" and aggressive.  There is a ton of sorrow and tragedy from all of it.   :GRRRR: >:( :( :fighting0025:

"Perhaps for someone my words are too frank and sincere."

Actually, your words are repetitious because the same message is seen across many profiles.  (:)

"But in fact, I'm sure we all get tired of hiding our true emotions. We do need to learn how to share them!"

For some personalities, sharing their emotions would NOT be a good thing.  Trust me.   :hidechair:  :scared0005:

:ROFL:  :ROFL:  :ROFL:

Registration