The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Crimea ...Ports of Sevastopol and Balaklava open to foreigners..  (Read 127 times)

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
It was suggested to me that I should /  could race to and from Sochi to Balaklava by yachtie mates...But, on checking...it was a no..no..  Security reasons..

Now,  yachties from non CIS nations are welcome....

The Sochi and Balaklava clubs are trying to organise a race.

IF they can get their act together it will be in June... That clashes with a regatta event in the White Sea, I wanted to do...But that is still in a place closed to non CIS .../ visa nationals...