The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Bombs gone off in Brussels airport  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Bombs gone off in Brussels airport
« on: March 22, 2016, 01:11:59 AM »
A few bombs have gone off in Brussels airport!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/two-loud-explosions-heard-brussels-airport-071914931.html

Oh well! Life's a bitch expect plenty more of those to happen in the near future.. apparently some Arab was doing some shooting and shouting something in Arabic..

A few years and Europe will be the "New Middle East" :chuckle:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Bombs gone off in Brussels airport
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 02:14:05 AM »
This has nothing to do with Islam, it was just someone in extreme emotional distress according to Belgian news.  :-\
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 02:23:25 AM »
This has nothing to do with Islam, it was just someone in extreme emotional distress according to Belgian news.  :-\

Aaaa ok!! Yes how stupid of me, I just realised I was in the street the other day and some guy dropped his coffee , he was also a little distressed and decided to shoot a few women in the street  ;D

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 03:52:49 AM »
This sort of stuff never used to happen 15/20 years ago.. Thanks to Angela   :thumbsup:  and the rest of the loony lefties the EU will soon become the new "Middle east"

Enjoy it! Lots more to come  :thumbsup:

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 05:12:48 AM »
I wish you were right ,Markje

But why would two loonies place bombs at the airport, then on the metro  ?  :(

Online msmoby

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 05:14:33 AM »
This sort of stuff never used to happen 15/20 years ago.. Thanks to Angela   :thumbsup:  and the rest of the loony lefties the EU will soon become the new "Middle east"

Steveboy,

Which planet were you on in the 90's or noughties ?

Have a think, and revert when you've remembered the terrorist outrages perpetrated 

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 06:22:53 AM »
I see the Sand People are at it again....
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 06:28:11 AM »

Steveboy,

Which planet were you on in the 90's or noughties ?

Have a think, and revert when you've remembered the terrorist outrages perpetrated

??????? ??? ??? ???  I can't remember seeing or hearing about any Muslim/Arab/Islam or what ever you want to call it terrorist attacks?? Its some thing new over last 10/20 years or am I wrong there?

What are you going on about?? Im not speaking about the IRA or anything else..

I think what the IRA used to do is going to be petty stuff thats coming in the near future, I give 12/18 months before a dirty bombe will go off probably in London and kill 20,000 or more..

Probably some of your multi cultural friends ( ok not directly but near enough)

Online msmoby

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 06:38:49 AM »
Steveboy...  This year is the 15th anniversary of 911...but I could have mentioned Munich '72, Omagh '98, Bologna '80.... 

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 06:38:56 AM »

I have a funny feeling that this is going to become an accepted truth for such incidents from now on. The Russians set up the template a couple of weeks ago with, quite possibly, a genuinely nutty woman who chopped the head of her young charge.

It will be seen, for the time being, more acceptable for such incidents to be carried out by loonies than terrorists and the fact that Muslims seem, all of a sudden, rather prone to going violently insane will be glossed over in the news/entertainment media.

The last thing that European governments want to be doing right now is letting the populace get even more worked up about the violent attacks upon society wrought by their own stupid mistakes.
"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 06:47:35 AM »
There are just two culprits for all of these problems and anyone who disagrees needs to be locked up  :laugh:

1. The USA for fu**** up the Middle East in the name of oil and the corporations. George Bush being one of the  brain dead texan gun slingers.

2. The loony lefties such as Moby either feeling sorry for people and wanting to give them ALL a chance to live amongst normal law abiding citizens thats on top of giving away everything to them.. You can chuck Angela Merkel in with this lot and many other left wing liberals..

One thing for 100% none will effect me now or ever in the future , So enjoy your new multi cultural Europe :thumbs:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 07:01:36 AM »
More and more facts are coming out.

Its now 3 bombs , 1 in the airport and 2 in the metro system on 2 different stations.

In NL , some trains have been stopped and searched by the riot police, 2 suspects have been arrested, but according to the news it was unrelated to Brussels. (Even though the last time the riot police was involved in a train incident, it was still the 1970's .... right)
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 07:30:28 AM »
Well well well.

When I expressed my views and posted some long comments about the attacks in Paris, I receive in reply come "Very nice " comments and personal attacks .....  from a lot of people and accused for so many things but at the end I was on the right track of event and looks more to come. Soon most countries in the EU, will be not free democracies but dictatorships, with all the new anti terrorist laws they are enacting.

"Terrorist attacks in Paris and the “War on Terror

The today attack, is nothing more, than a continuation of the terrorist actions in Paris and I am afraid to say, probably more to come, because of the German actions regarding the immigration tsounami.

The agreement between the EU and Turkey...... is not workable as Turkey never keep to its side of the bargain. I am sure everybody must have seen what is going on in that Turkey and if you think Turkey with its 75 million population will be the right country to join the EU, wait and see.
"If you enjoy eating healthy food, visit: www.greekcooking.uk

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2016, 07:47:18 AM »
Head up Uncle Sam's fat ass, Left wing nut cases = Big troubles  :chuckle:

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2016, 08:12:50 AM »
I see the Sand People are at it again....

This is the bottom line, and Trump has the right idea.  Under no circumstances should these people be allowed to the West.  Make a nice area for them over there and keep them there.  Grow some killer sharks and place them all around the Greek Islands in the meantime.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.