The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: A cheap Russian Princess  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
A cheap Russian Princess
« on: March 17, 2016, 12:21:23 PM »
Some guys need not have to travel soon as the Chinese are making mail order Russian beauty queens.

As far as I know they don't do the washing up and cleaning though so until they make a fully robotic version some guys will unfortunately still have to travel to Russia or Ukraine to get a fully operating Russian bride :laugh:

http://fishki.net/1885363-kitajcy-sdelali-seks-kuklu-s-vneshnostju-devushki-svoej-mechty.html?from=fb
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
Re: A cheap Russian Princess
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 10:02:57 PM »
Some guys need not have to travel soon as the Chinese are making mail order Russian beauty queens.

As far as I know they don't do the washing up and cleaning though so until they make a fully robotic version some guys will unfortunately still have to travel to Russia or Ukraine to get a fully operating Russian bride :laugh:

http://fishki.net/1885363-kitajcy-sdelali-seks-kuklu-s-vneshnostju-devushki-svoej-mechty.html?from=fb

Hot stuff!   :laugh: 
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 04:18:38 AM »
Curious, just what are you googling to even find this stuff  :o
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 06:16:50 AM »

I can't comment on that just in case they take me away  :laugh:

Offline Maxx

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 07:11:20 AM »

Look what Google turned up.

There is a Russian guy in Vladivostok, Russia that makes silicone love dolls. I think he makes them for guys like Westcoast. 

www.anatomicaldolls.com

From his FAQ:

FAQ

Who are we? 

"Anatomical Doll" is a company based in Vladivostok, Russia.
We conceive hand crafted high-end dolls, made 

of platinum-catalyzed silicone imported from the USA. This high-quality material is used in the film industry 

(special effects), in medical applications (manufacturing of artificial limbs and high-end orthopedic devices), 

and in robotics (creation of lifelike articulated models). 

Our dolls have a steel skeleton with joints made from a heavy-duty polymer used in aircraft construction. The 

design of the skeleton allows for various natural positions, similar to what a real girl can achieve. The goal of 

our company "Anatomical Dolls" is to make high-end silicone dolls as realistic and as close to a human body 

as possible. The artificial skin of our dolls is soft and firm in all the right places, and the breast has silicone gel 

implants. 

What is the purpose of our dolls? 

Our high-end dolls can be viewed as pure works of Art, as educational products, as fashion models for 

photography, as artificial companions... There is no special recommendation: our dolls can simply be... what 

you desire them to be! 

- The design philosophy is to make the doll as anatomically realistic as possible. 

- Material is platinum silicone. It can stretch 800% before breaking and is not sticky. 

- Victoria's legs can be crossed and keep this position naturally. 

- The body can hang by a hook (fixation in the back of the neck). 

- Victoria's height is 173 cm - 5.64 feet (the tallest silicone doll on the market). 

- Victoria's weight is 31 kg ( the weight can differ in limits +/-2 kg) 

- Breast size is 34C. 

- Shoe size is 39 (Russia) or 9 (US) (The sizes are specified for open footwear) 

* Skeleton

- The skeleton is similar to the skeleton of a real person. 

- Joints are made of steel and a strong shock-proof polymer used in aircraft construction. 

- The joints cannot jam. 

- Mobility of the joints can be adjusted before shipping at the request of the buyer.

* Head/neck/hair

- The head moves right / left, forward / backward and on both sides. 

- The head is easily removed, for this purpose necessary to unscrew the screw behind of a skull

- The head lock mechanism is very solid. 

- The neck is flexible. 

- Eyes can be moved from the outside (access inside the head is not possible). 

* Body parts details 

- There are softer (stomach, butt, etc.) and harder ('bones') parts in the body. 

- The breasts are filled with a silicone gel. 

- Pelvis bones can be felt through the silicone skin. 

- The foot has a 'bone' half-way through its length.

- The hands have finger wires for easy posing, with protection to prevent piercing.

* Private parts / sex- The doll has an integrated vagina for maximum realism (no insert). 

- Sex is possible in all standard positions. 

- The doll is a 'virgin' at the time of shipping: a thin silicon membrane closes the vagina. 

- It is possible to have vaginal, anal and oral sex with the doll. 

- Victoria can do oral sex very well thanks to a specially designed oral cavity. 

* Optional heating system 

- It is possible to buy the doll with an optional, safe and durable internal heating system. 

- The voltage used is 12V. 

- The heating system cannot be broken, weights 0.2 pound and can last 50 years. 

- Temperature of a heating element cannot exceed 140 degrees (Fahrenheit) / 60 degrees (Celsius). 

- The heating element is in the basis of a stomach and heats up only a vagina. 

- The cable exit is on the neck. 

* Makeup and wigs 

Any makeup is possible at the request of the customer, but under condition of observance of rules of a make-up - color of lips and eye shadow should be compatible. 

It is possible to choose one of variants of a make-up offered by us. 

The make-up is rendered on the face of a doll with the help of a special paint for silicone and not washed off by water. 

Hair: many different wigs are available. 

* Payment / shipping 

The doll's price is $5450. 

Payment is done by bank transfer. 

Production dolls should be delivered to buyers about 4 - 12 weeks after payment, depending on quantity of orders during this period. 

The doll is shipped in a plywood box. 

The name of our company and the content of the box do not appear on the box. 

Nobody can find out what is delivered to you. 

We guarantee full anonymity of the buyer. 

* All sales are definitive. The got goods can not be turned back or exchanged. The order arrives to manufacturing only under condition of 100 % payment. 

Offline Maxx

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 07:15:23 AM »

Sounds like they can be shipped in a plywood box for less than one-way airfare. What are you guys waiting for?!

Offline Maxx

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 07:37:26 AM »

Look what Google turned up.

There is a Russian guy in Vladivostok, Russia that makes silicone love dolls. I think he makes them for guys like Westcoast. 

I think I found a photo of Westcoast

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 07:48:12 AM »
Is there one that can do the ironing as well?
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 08:07:13 AM »

Sounds like they can be shipped in a plywood box for less than one-way airfare. What are you guys waiting for?!

:thumbsup:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2016, 08:10:07 AM »
Here's a genuine Russian bride, not sure if she would do the Ironing but I bet she would do a few other things :chuckle:

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2016, 08:25:39 AM »
Here's a genuine Russian bride, not sure if she would do the Ironing but I bet she would do a few other things :chuckle:

I am reminded of Dr Hffufnnfrr or however you spell it in The Man with Two Brains - "I couldn't fūck a gorilla..."
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2016, 08:56:25 AM »
Here is a thin one from the village Im 100% sure she aint going to have any power to do the washing up let alone the ironing  :laugh:

But hey what! She wears those big sunglasses  :8)

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 10:27:32 AM »

The Russian guy sells his dolls for almost 5 times what they sell for from China! 

It's hard to compete with Chinese manufacturing, even if it's for a life sized doll.  :laugh:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2016, 10:45:33 AM »
Judging by the examples of each firm's output, the Russian product is significantly better than the Chinese thingy!

There's a firm in the US does this too. Hugely realistic, unlike the Chinese things they do look, on first, and second glance, like real humans. Price, IIRC for the US version, made much as the Russian one, is much higher than the Russian product.

It seems there is a whole area of sexual fulfillment and fetish associated with these hyper realistic models. They are, often, for their owners, pretty much real people with whom they have a relationship. Not my cup of tea, but if I looked like 'Westy' in the image above and lacked social graces maybe I'd start fantasising over rubber dollies (or 'Russian' bints on Mail Oder Bride websites!)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!