The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: hi everyone  (Read 3079 times)

Offline petersutton

• Spouses Country: ukraine
  • Trips: 1-5
hi everyone
« on: March 16, 2016, 10:29:42 AM »
My experience travelling through Ukraine over xmas time was very positve and alot of fun,helped by no other than Mila Lobunko and her husband from Kharkov.
As people they were very fun to be around,well organised,knew all the good places to go to and there services were of the highest standard and quite cheap compared to other services which i wouldnt use again.
Mila is a one stop shop and personally knows all her client woman,immediately she will introduce you to high class woman with great upbringing and morals.
Mila has great intuition and when she says she has a lady you must meet she really means it from her heart,she delights in seeing a mutual union taking place before her eyes.
It doesnt stop there,you are in her care and on her mind before and after departure,she offers the very best advice and will help to grow communication between yourself and your future partner.
I really liked Mila and her husband more than just a marriage agency,but as friends ,my only regret is i did not meet her months before my research into international marriage,i would have saved thousands of dollars,i could have been married 4 times over by now if i had spent the same amount of money on her services,i really really really regret not meeting her sooner fortunately a good friend of mine married a lovely lady through her but i thought i would try another website service but it was a bad experience and a big mistake,Mila saved me from having a not so successful first trip,my advice to any foreign man is to go through a reputable service such as Mila Lobunko from Kharkov you will be left with a big smile and a beautiful woman by your side
I could chat for ages about my experience,i love Ukraine ,if anyone has any questions feel free to message me

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
Re: hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 10:34:28 AM »
My experience travelling through Ukraine over xmas time was very positve and alot of fun,helped by no other than Mila Lobunko and her husband from Kharkov.
As people they were very fun to be around,well organised,knew all the good places to go to and there services were of the highest standard and quite cheap compared to other services which i wouldnt use again.
Mila is a one stop shop and personally knows all her client woman,immediately she will introduce you to high class woman with great upbringing and morals.
Mila has great intuition and when she says she has a lady you must meet she really means it from her heart,she delights in seeing a mutual union taking place before her eyes.
It doesnt stop there,you are in her care and on her mind before and after departure,she offers the very best advice and will help to grow communication between yourself and your future partner.
I really liked Mila and her husband more than just a marriage agency,but as friends ,my only regret is i did not meet her months before my research into international marriage,i would have saved thousands of dollars,i could have been married 4 times over by now if i had spent the same amount of money on her services,i really really really regret not meeting her sooner fortunately a good friend of mine married a lovely lady through her but i thought i would try another website service but it was a bad experience and a big mistake,Mila saved me from having a not so successful first trip,my advice to any foreign man is to go through a reputable service such as Mila Lobunko from Kharkov you will be left with a big smile and a beautiful woman by your side
I could chat for ages about my experience,i love Ukraine ,if anyone has any questions feel free to message me

Welcome to the forum, Peter.  Do you have any photos to post?
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 02:38:51 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Peter.  Do you have any photos to post?

He was in Ukraine??? :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration