The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I like this man  (Read 357 times)

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None Yet
I like this man
« on: February 22, 2016, 06:18:02 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/19/louisiana-captain-warns-gang-members-will-be-hunted-in-viral-video.html?intcmp=hpbt2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9FmOc0ofGc
A blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time, but only by accident. - My advice to any member wondering whether or not they should make the very bad decision of using Anastasiadate.

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None Yet
Re: I like this man
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 12:48:01 AM »
What a badass Patriot this man is. After having to listen to my friend's Wife for several hours tonight go on an on about how racist the Police are in our city towards black people (my friend is white, makes extremely good money, is a PA and works lots of overtime as well. His Wife is white and upper-level management at Capital One Bank, has her MBA....she too makes very good money, they live in a very nice neighborhood, drive nice cars, her friends are all white)....she knows really nothing about the plight of  ""the discriminated against, poor, beaten-down black man"". She is just another white liberal who is ashamed she was born white, is ashamed of being white and is ashamed at her country. I don't know why Ivan married her, he is one of my closest friends, graduated with me from Texas A&M (the most Conservative Univ in all of Texas), is a staunch conservative like me...and he married this moron. Oh well, I don't even like her, I just tolerate her, she is really annoying. Ivan just puts up with her I think because a divorce would just crush him financially, and also because of their 2 daughters..... But incredibly, she thinks she does understand "The suffering of the poor black man" very well because she watches MSLSD, reads the New York Slimes and the Washington Compost and went to the ultra-liberal piece of crap University of Texas at Austin (by far the most liberal Univ in Texas)......what a breath of fresh air it is for me to come home and listen to this good man, this Patriot. Captain Higgins, I have your back, every true Conservative, gun-owning American has your back. Captain Higgins, you kick ass dude. You rock, man. You rock the house Captain Higgins. 

I think he could run for many elected offices in Texas and destroy whoever he is running against. This is the type of man that symbolizes what a true Texan should be and act like, he makes John Wayne proud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9FmOc0ofGc
A blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time, but only by accident. - My advice to any member wondering whether or not they should make the very bad decision of using Anastasiadate.