The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Eternal life just got one step closer...  (Read 765 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Eternal life just got one step closer...
« on: February 11, 2016, 04:33:08 AM »
It looks like in just a few years time they maybe able to preserve your brain and bring it back to life later, Im defiantly working towards this its part of what keeps me motivated.

https://www.rt.com/news/332074-cryonics-rabbit-brain-regenerated/

I don't care if I come back as a robot I just don't fancy 10 billion years underground  :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Eternal life just got one step closer...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:33:24 AM »
Surely its easer just fly out to Brazil and pay some healthy young boy for his organs? Boom - another 50 years!!  :biggrin:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 11:59:47 AM »
Surely its easer just fly out to Brazil and pay some healthy young boy for his organs? Boom - another 50 years!!  :biggrin:
Or go there and rent a young girl's body and feel fifty years younger?  :loving:
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 10:48:43 AM »
Or go there and rent a young girl's body and feel fifty years younger?  :loving:

;D

Registration