The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Relocating to the Third World  (Read 1713 times)

Online Omega1982

• Spouses Country: Not determined / USA
  • Trips: 5-10
Relocating to the Third World
« on: January 29, 2016, 12:28:52 AM »
During my trip to Russia in March 2015 I did the trans Siberian train, visited a total of six Russian cities.  I was a few nights in each city.  I had several dates lined up.  I met a woman in Irkutsk.  I did some traveling with her since I liked her the most.  I met another one in Novosibirsk and a third one which is from Kazakhstan I met in St. Petersburg.  I had planned to meet a fourth women which is from Murom in neighboring Nizhny Novgorod.  She only wanted to meet in her city and I did not want to venture off my planned route.  Either way Nizhny is a more beautiful city with a lot of history and charm, and heck why not meet there.  So that was the end of that.  Since I WAS her friend on social media, I still get some of her alerts.  Well, apparently she met a guy and is living with him.  What baffles me is that she has relocated to Tegucigalpa Honduras.  This is a woman in her late twenties, good looking and with a young child.  I cannot comprehend how she would relocate to a third world poor country which on top of that has one of the highest murder rates in the world.  If she was that desperate to leave Russia, she would have taken a bus to meet me in Nizhny.  The guy is average looking to say the least, by the way. 

I have never seen or heard of a Russian woman relocating to the third world.  Perhaps Turkey, but not Central America. 

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Relocating to the Third World
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 01:09:55 AM »
Not as uncommon as you think. There are FSUW married to blokes from all over, really. Africans, Asians, S Americans, Middle Eastern. Pretty much everywhere.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 01:22:21 AM »
During my trip to Russia in March 2015 I did the trans Siberian train, visited a total of six Russian cities.  I was a few nights in each city.  I had several dates lined up.  I met a woman in Irkutsk.  I did some traveling with her since I liked her the most.  I met another one in Novosibirsk and a third one which is from Kazakhstan I met in St. Petersburg.  I had planned to meet a fourth women which is from Murom in neighboring Nizhny Novgorod.  She only wanted to meet in her city and I did not want to venture off my planned route.  Either way Nizhny is a more beautiful city with a lot of history and charm, and heck why not meet there.  So that was the end of that.  Since I WAS her friend on social media, I still get some of her alerts.  Well, apparently she met a guy and is living with him.  What baffles me is that she has relocated to Tegucigalpa Honduras.  This is a woman in her late twenties, good looking and with a young child.  I cannot comprehend how she would relocate to a third world poor country which on top of that has one of the highest murder rates in the world.  If she was that desperate to leave Russia, she would have taken a bus to meet me in Nizhny.  The guy is average looking to say the least, by the way. 

I have never seen or heard of a Russian woman relocating to the third world.  Perhaps Turkey, but not Central America.

What makes you think she's desperate to leave Russia?

Have you considered that she might find him very exotic and he may be carrying a huge weapon that gives her great pleasure?

Perhaps the thought of relocating to a beautiful country that has a warmer climate is part of her motivation?

Not every woman wants to live in the land of credit, obesity and gun crime - that may be hard for you to understand but that's the reality.

Omega I do not see any positivity in what you post, you seem to wallow in self pity. Russian women don't like that - most women don't!

If you want to travel then travel, if you want to meet women then do it in 1 or 2 cities not across the largest country on the planet - and besides if you hit it off with a girl from outer Mongolia how do you intend on visiting her regularly from the US of A?

The most important thing to do in life is learn from our experiences - if we want different outputs (results) we must use different inputs (methods).
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Online Omega1982

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 01:40:27 AM »
Luke, apparently you have a chip on your shoulder. 

There is always some hostility towards me. 

Perhaps you were not so good at history and politics. 

I have traveled extensively.  Costa Rica and Colombia might be beautiful, but Honduras isn't. 

It is also one of the cities with the highest murder rates. 

The purpose of my posts or any posts for that matter is not for your constant criticism. 

The purpose is to learn from each other without being disrespectful. 

This is an art form which you obviously have failed to master. 

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 01:52:39 AM »
Luke, apparently you have a chip on your shoulder. 

There is always some hostility towards me. 

Perhaps you were not so good at history and politics. 

I have traveled extensively.  Costa Rica and Colombia might be beautiful, but Honduras isn't. 

It is also one of the cities with the highest murder rates. 

The purpose of my posts or any posts for that matter is not for your constant criticism. 

The purpose is to learn from each other without being disrespectful. 

This is an art form which you obviously have failed to master.

You have a negative attitude and IMO it's your downfall. You're travelling lots and I think that's great but if you want to meet women and have some success you need to change you MO.

You might not think Honduras is beautiful, but it's not you relocating is it?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 02:54:33 AM »
If a women loves a man truly she will live any where with him, even in a dustbin!! Its not always about what a man can offer by the means of lifestyle and comfort.
One of the biggest errors of so many guys is arriving in Russia and thinking you can offer a women something better. A real genuine women is not looking for something better they are just looking for that special guy, and that special guys circumstances doesn't come into the equation.

When I met my wife I had nothing to offer her! If she wanted to come to the Uk to live with me it would of had to been in a bedsit :sick0012:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Omega1982

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 03:49:57 AM »
Then maybe he should have relocated to Russia.  Safety comes first.  I find it puzzling to relocate to one of the top murder capitals of the world.  As Andrew mentioned in another post, safety is one of Marlowe's essential components in the theory of self actualization.  Safety is as basic as shelter. 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 04:03:25 AM »
Some women like a sense of adventure! Many people think Russia is the murder capital of the world even compare it to Afghanistan  :ROFL: And thats not uncommon!
But as you know its not really like that. Maybe Honduras is not so bad ?
I don't think so many women want to escape Russia in fact very few. If you want to find a Russian women you need to think about winning her heart.

I would totally forget about what you can offer her , where she can live, how safe she will be, in come , home. And concentrate on just finding love :)

My wife's friend lives in Birmingham UK  :sick0012:  I would rather live in Honduras than Birmingham any day..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 04:47:16 AM »
Then maybe he should have relocated to Russia.  Safety comes first. 

Why?

I find it puzzling to relocate to one of the top murder capitals of the world.  As Andrew mentioned in another post, safety is one of Marlowe's essential components in the theory of self actualization.  Safety is as basic as shelter.

How do you think most view America? Cops kill people, people shoot people for getting the sack etc? Not everyone views America as the Utopian dream, same as the UK or NL or wherever for that matter.

Puzzling??

Have you considered that maybe he went to visit her, slang his member at her and she fell in love? Her panties got so wet with this foreign guy who's exotic and different she can't think straight and wants an adventure with him.

I'd be thinking about messaging more women not worrying about 1 you never met and now probably won't.

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 08:12:12 AM »

On the basis of the original definition Turkey is a first world country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

If you are using the term "third world"  to designate a poor underdeveloped country then I would point out that Turkey is ranked 18 in terms of world GDP and is a member of the G20 group.  GDP per head is approximately $20k which is 4 times as much as Ukraine...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

You appear to think that women choose their partners in terms of "economic advantage", desirable country etc.  GCG's do that.   :ROFL:

The type of woman you should marry will discount all of this and marry because she has fallen in love with you tiphat

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2016, 08:48:20 AM »

On the basis of the original definition Turkey is a first world country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

If you are using the term "third world"  to designate a poor underdeveloped country then I would point out that Turkey is ranked 18 in terms of world GDP and is a member of the G20 group.  GDP per head is approximately $20k which is 4 times as much as Ukraine...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

You appear to think that women choose their partners in terms of "economic advantage", desirable country etc.  GCG's do that.   :ROFL:

The type of woman you should marry will discount all of this and marry because she has fallen in love with you tiphat

I have always learned that "first" world, "second" world and "third" world have nothing todo with a countries development, status, etc.

It is only about geographical location.

First world = Europe/ North America
Second world = Russia, China, and everything south of it.
Third world = South America / Africa.

Those are the big lines, I can't remember where people put ozzies and kiwi's.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Slumba

• 10:27 AM
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 12:06:30 PM »
Living on a beach in Honduras where there is never winter, is a dream to some FSUW surely.  Someone I know is from Miami and got a lot of interest for that alone.
Anchors Rewoven

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 12:45:29 PM »

Sour grapes.  Many women would love to live in Honduras if in a safe part of the city.  Throw in some romance and they are all in.  You don't sound very romantic so perhaps take a look in the mirror? 
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Jerash

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 10:41:53 PM »

Then maybe he should have relocated to Russia.  Safety comes first. 

I'd be thinking about messaging more women not worrying about 1 you never met and now probably won't.

Indeed!  And why make condescending assumptions that's she isn't safe there and that this guy has nothing to offer? Move on!

Registration