The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hello from "Jerash"  (Read 474 times)

Offline Jerash

• Trips: Resident
Hello from "Jerash"
« on: January 27, 2016, 11:21:32 PM »
I thought I would write a message here as I don't believe I ever did introduce myself in the past.  I was first here last April after my first visit, which was to one girl in Kiev.  It didn't work out and it's ancient history.  I like to think I learned a few things since then.  :) Since then, I have soldiered on and learned much more along the way, including validating some of the original points I read about embarking on this adventure, although I dismissed them at the time. 

Since Kiev, I met a girl from Moscow and brought her for a trip to Canada in the summer.  The vacation together was quite pleasant, but she proved fickle, and it all unraveled in the end.  More lessons learned.

I finally met a really great Russian girl.  She is calm and down to earth, principled, authentic, of course beautiful (!), and it feels like we are on the same wavelength, with the same hopes and desires.  I am really hopeful that we are going to be able to develop our relationship.  We met in a neutral location in Europe at the beginning of January.  And now, we are planning for me to visit her in Spring, at which time I will meet her daughter as well.

I am going to ask some questions, hopefully in the right parts of the forum, and at the risk of going off topic  :laugh:, the posts will actually be about dating an FSU woman.   :hidechair:

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Hello from "Jerash"
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 03:21:03 AM »
Bearing in mind your lady will be unique any info you get may / may not apply. But ask away.  :thumbsup: