The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Greetings from Dublin  (Read 632 times)

Offline dixons

• Trips: 5-10
Greetings from Dublin
« on: January 22, 2016, 09:25:25 AM »
Just wanted to introduce myself as I travel to Russia regularly but have never as yet been to Ukraine.

I am looking to know more about the lovely ladies of the Ukraine and am prepared to offer advice on my experiences in Russia.

Offline Gipsy

Re: Greetings from Dublin
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 10:08:18 AM »
Just wanted to introduce myself as I travel to Russia regularly but have never as yet been to Ukraine.

I am looking to know more about the lovely ladies of the Ukraine and am prepared to offer advice on my experiences in Russia.

Welcome.

Offline Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 01:22:05 PM »
Hello and welcome to the Board.!

In your board profile at the STATUS you have answered ... "In the Business".

Are you Married, Single and just Looking
or
Running a Dating business? :)
"For every beauty there is an eye to see it. For every truth there is an ear to hear it."

Offline Mila

• Commercial Member
  • Meмber
    • Mila-Interpreter
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 04:50:39 AM »
Hi dixons,

Ukraine is a great country with beautiful family oriented ladies. You are very welcome. Hope to meet you one day :)

Good luck!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 05:35:13 PM »

Dear Dixons,

WELCOME

Would you say gals from the six counties are so  'different' to those from the 26  ?  Genetically, those kicking with the right foot ARE different ... but there's not much difference between most Russians and Ukrainians..

It's surely more about 'conditioning' and peer pressure  ?

What I'm trying to say is if you've met many Russian lasses - you'll not notice much difference - other than - possibly - political and daft notions like 'Ukrainian women can't be trusted' ..

It's like the 'bollox' I still hear in Ireland from some folk... ''you can tell a Protestant/ R.Catholic [- delete as appropriate -] as the eyes are closer together''  :laugh:

Looking forward to hearing about your frequent trips and thoughts