The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Ross kemp  (Read 383 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Ross kemp
« on: January 18, 2016, 09:09:30 AM »
For any Brits that are thinking of flying out to some FSU country in the next few months, if your an Eastenders fan Ross Kemp will be returning as Grant mitchell..

You may need to put it in your dairy as Im sure half the UK will be glued to the box on the night  :ROFL:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2016011829296/ross-kemp-returning-eastenders/
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Ross kemp
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:03:12 AM »
For a bloke who doesn't watch much TV you seem to keep abreast of the mass media zeitgeist!

A cheap night to book a Ryanair flight out of the country though, perhaps?
"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 10:45:44 AM »
Andrew I think Steveboy is a big Tv lover. Ever since he got a moody unlocked box from a certain RUA member he's been Eastenders mad  :)
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 10:54:17 AM »
Nooo, he didn't fall for Alfy's con trick did he?
"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 11:28:43 AM »
I saw the news on yahoo, I read the UK version so its right in my face. I don't usually take much notice but well Grant Mitchell aways was a bit of a bad boy Im just wondering if Dirty Den could be re incarnated again :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!