The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Immigration security  (Read 393 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Immigration security
« on: January 08, 2016, 11:06:47 AM »
I have my first Russian job on Sunday "Security officer" On the immigration office for the night  :laugh: :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Immigration security
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 11:19:18 AM »
I have my first Russian job on Sunday "Security officer" On the immigration office for the night  :laugh: :laugh:

How much are you arranging 5 year visas for??
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 11:27:46 AM »

I can't do that yet  :(  But who knows in the future  :)

Sunday is when they issue work quotas for some of the FSU countries each person has a number and each country will be issued with a small percentage of quotes, there is very little order when immigration call 20 from Ukraine in to verify documents before issuing it maybe a free for all :laugh:
My wife has a friend who is top of the list for Moldova so I'm on the door with some other guys making sure who's supposed to be in is in. Immigration don't care!
If she doesn't get it you can buy one for $1500 anyway..

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:19:05 PM »

Sunday is when they issue work quotas for some of the FSU countries each person has a number and each country will be issued with a small percentage of quotes, there is very little order when immigration call 20 from Ukraine in to verify documents before issuing it maybe a free for all :laugh:
My wife has a friend who is top of the list for Moldova so I'm on the door with some other guys making sure who's supposed to be in is in. Immigration don't care!

So your wife's friend wants to go to Moldova from Russia or vice versa?

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 03:40:19 AM »

So your wife's friend wants to go to Moldova from Russia or vice versa?

She lives in St Petersburg already but wants a 3 year work permit without paying.  :) They do not give so many out usually half of what they should and the rest the immigration kind of sell to people.

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 04:32:36 AM »

I wish you'd told us area.... I'd have loved to test the security [ you ] out  :chuckle:

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 11:41:52 AM »
I see.

Wrap up warm, -20 all set to keep you company  :scared0005:

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 12:24:22 PM »
I see.

Wrap up warm, -20 all set to keep you company  :scared0005:

-20 outside not nice :(  But oh well there is always some one worse off in the world so can't complain to much about it :)
We followed to police officers two nights back from outside the Metro, they picked up some young guy with no documents, walked up to the zebra crossing with him , looked at each other then let the kid go wishing him a happy Christmas  :laugh: :laugh: They couldn't be assed to walk outside with him in -28.. Welcome to Russia..