The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: A new year a new start ?  (Read 383 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
A new year a new start ?
« on: January 04, 2016, 08:43:58 AM »
January through till Feb 14 are usually the busiest times in the dating industry and nothing is any different on FSU women dating sites. Every year it follows the same pattern just like clockwork.
Old members , new members all wake up on Jan 2nd and decide "This year is the year I will find my love"

But its not about waking up in the morning and deciding "This is going to be the year" any fool can think that!

For anyone searching a FSU women the best advice is be prepared to bust your ass and perceiver in the face of adversity, take every thing that is thrown at you! Get up dust yourself down and start again. If your not prepared to do that you may as well go back to bed :hide chair:

Very few are willing to do this hence very few succeed  :(

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: A new year a new start ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 09:01:20 AM »
Funny that. Go to a fitness club/gym and see exactly the same thing.

The place I go to is now hoaching with flabbies who will almost certainly not be making a second payment on their annual subscription. ;)

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus