Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Ask a Russian Speaking Lady - Спроси у русской леди

I have asked her her opinion about sex

(1/15) > >>

OberstDanjeje:
Hi, 4 month a go I met (online) a woman from Kiev, she should come here in 2 weeks (with her money) but I have a lot of doubts about her.
Just to probe her after a month I asked her: "I know is a delicate matter, something I don't like to discuss freely except with my partner but what do you think about sex?"

Here are her answers (translated with google):

of course, I also think about sex, and I know that you and I have come to this, too. In truth, I thought that might now better to talk about it with you, so you know our preferences. If you want to? I am not opposed to discuss it. That's what you like and do not like in bed? What are you in bed, you are dominant, or do you like it when a girl takes the initiative?

Yes, sex - is a game between two lovers. I would have liked to flirt with you and thereby give you to understand that I want to have sex with you. I think that such flirting is one of the best that can be before sex. This is a state where you know that soon it will happen. It gets crazy! What do you think about that? I also think that sex is important to think not only about themselves but also about their partner. Ideally, when two people get pleasure. Then sex is really lovely. Do you like oral sex?

I like oral sex. So as much as I like and normal. I do not understand those couples who refuse it. After oral sex makes people closer. After all, when you love a person, and when he you care about, what's the difference how to please him, and in what place? What do you think, my dear? Oh, I could flirt with you. The restaurant I would put your hand on the reed and held up to. Or I would have shot you in the eyes and gestures would be that I want to immediately be with you in one bed. I hope you do not mind that?

You lived in me the idea of sex and now I can not stop thinking about it. You did this on purpose, to be honest? Today I even had a wet dream in which you participated. Action dream happened in my apartment. The bell rang and I went to open the door. On the threshold of my apartment was you and you was holding a bottle of either wine, or champagne. And a box of chocolates was! Then immediately we were in bed. My cunning brain decided to skip the part where we're drinking and talking. Immediately I went to the fun! I dreamed that you lozhishsya on top of me, starts kissing my neck and my chest, and then I feel as you enter into me. God, it was so exciting. In the morning I woke up and, unfortunately, discovered that you were not around! You dream today something of such things?

What do you think about this answers?
At first I thought she was a he but then I met her on Skype.
It could be that she wanted to probe me like I did with her?

Tom Cat:
It's not normal for a woman that you have not met in person to be so graphic.

Doesn't look good, don't be surprised if she's robbed on the way to the airport,and needs you to send money.

Steveboy:
Well I suppose IF she's real what is wrong with it. I mean you don't want to get to the bedroom and have to hire a translator to stay under your bed do you? Or it may be a little awkward halfway through some sexual fantasy to see how it may end without using Google translate.  :laugh:

If she's real, I mean not after something , get on in there!! Just remember the most important thing! When it comes to Shopping YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! Of course unless you had a good night before with her in which case you may feel like treating her :smoking:

But for sure nothing wrong with a women you have come to know writing something like that.

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: Tom Cat on December 18, 2015, 06:23:45 AM ---It's not normal for a woman that you have not met in person to be so graphic.

Doesn't look good, don't be surprised if she's robbed on the way to the airport,and needs you to send money.

--- End quote ---

A women being so graphic can depend! If its a young women why not?? Of course I would expect it to be normal with some 50 year old babushka  :laugh:

Steveboy:
Personally I think 24/48 hours before she arrives there will be some problem requiring financial assistance (A little like the RAC in the UK)
Let us know  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version