The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The New Bond Movie, Spectre  (Read 719 times)

Offline Volshe

• moderndayruth
  • Spouses Country: Narnia
The New Bond Movie, Spectre
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:05:12 PM »
Ehem. **** contains spoilers****

I'd divide the movie into three parts: 1st one where threre's a lot of action (great); second - wink at older Bond movies, scenes in Roman villa with Monica Bellucci, also scenes in the desert ( which imo very much look like scenes from The English Patient ) - strikingly beautiful; 3d part - psychological mambo-jumbo, i personally don't like.
I expected more from Christoph Waltz (the villain). Female characters are kinda boring ( to me, that is.)
Bond also becomes PC, talks about his childhood, what influenced him to become the man he is (PTSD? (:))...I like Daniel Craig as Bond, and I won't retell the whole movie, it's certainly eye-catching and aesthetically beautiful and i recommend it, but i wish they weren't killing it as a genre...  :(
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams

Registration