The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: TAU2  (Read 3011 times)

Offline pete_peter

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
TAU2
« on: December 08, 2015, 01:11:47 PM »
The owner of TAU2 Victor Dederer employs women from former USSR republics ( mostly russians) to answer the letters from Western male users. Females are paid if male member has paid TAU2 for their contacts (phone number , email , skypename or address). Even after I have found same women's profiles on internet on other dating sites , Facebook and Odnoklassniki they asked me to buy their addresses from TAU2 !!!
Also the moderators of TAU2 have been sending messages as if lady is answering my message! You can see them logging into one account , send message to you and then log off and log into another woman's account ! All this is done from the SAME IP address !!!
Also from other antiscam websites I have learned that TAU2 has been charging it's members credit cards without telling them and even after they deleted their profiles on TAU2 !
Do not waste you time and money!
My message to you guys is :
AVOID !!! AVOID !!! AVOID !!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: TAU2
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 02:05:20 PM »
The owner of TAU2 Victor Dederer employs women from former USSR republics ( mostly russians) to answer the letters from Western male users. Females are paid if male member has paid TAU2 for their contacts (phone number , email , skypename or address). Even after I have found same women's profiles on internet on other dating sites , Facebook and Odnoklassniki they asked me to buy their addresses from TAU2 !!!
Also the moderators of TAU2 have been sending messages as if lady is answering my message! You can see them logging into one account , send message to you and then log off and log into another woman's account ! All this is done from the SAME IP address !!!
Also from other antiscam websites I have learned that TAU2 has been charging it's members credit cards without telling them and even after they deleted their profiles on TAU2 !
Do not waste you time and money!
My message to you guys is :
AVOID !!! AVOID !!! AVOID !!!

Thanks for the information :Zzzzsleep:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: TAU2
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 08:04:56 PM »
PP, Welcome to RUA

Nice introduction I might add. Please share your background and if possible your insight and agenda.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration