The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: RUA members do not bite  (Read 1474 times)

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
RUA members do not bite
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:52:35 PM »
Watching a number of threads I have seen numerous anonymous people reading these threads. I have often wondered why. You can not see the attachments or images of these threads. Trust me RUA members do not bite.

My opinion it is a bit like reading 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar’ or ‘Le Petite Prince’ and not viewing the associated images. If you do not want to have interaction with other members not a problem, but to surface surf is cheating your self of a broader picture.

Whether a member has 100 or 10,000 posts will not deter him or her from helping you navigate RUA. We are an open (unless you want to send SPAM) encompassing lot or group.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline tonton

• RIP
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: RUA members do not bite
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:39:34 PM »
I bite, hard......on a sirloin steak :chuckle: