The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Flower Delivery in Kazakhstan  (Read 230 times)

Offline josesuarez

• Trips: 1-5
Flower Delivery in Kazakhstan
« on: November 30, 2015, 06:55:45 AM »
Just wanted to share a note of my satisfaction and recommend a flower delivery company in Kazakhstan.

The flowers :  Lovely contemporary designs that are fresh and last a pretty long time.
The delivery : Same day   
The customer service: Wonderful, quick customer service. They are available on the phone and they are always very helpful.

I had previously used interflora but delivery is not possible on Saturday in the afternoon, on Sundays, and on Public Holidays. Also they once delivered a bouquet that did not look at all like the picture on their site.

If you want a fast, efficient, quality service go to Kazakhstan Flower Delivery.

Their website :

*snip*

Hope this helps!!

Edit: By the way, I am a spammer from Seville, Spain. My email address is jose51770@gmail.com. My IP is: 79.154.25.134 and my Hostname is: 134.Red-79-154-25.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net

Online Ste

• Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Flower Delivery in Kazakhstan
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 07:53:07 AM »
Just wanted to share a note of my satisfaction and recommend a flower delivery company in Kazakhstan.

The flowers :  Lovely contemporary designs that are fresh and last a pretty long time.
The delivery : Same day   
The customer service: Wonderful, quick customer service. They are available on the phone and they are always very helpful.

I had previously used interflora but delivery is not possible on Saturday in the afternoon, on Sundays, and on Public Holidays. Also they once delivered a bouquet that did not look at all like the picture on their site.

If you want a fast, efficient, quality service go to Kazakhstan Flower Delivery.

Their website :

*snip*

Hope this helps!!

Wow!!! thanks for this!!

I used this company and they were shit, so my advise is not to use them, complete rip-off. Overpriced, poor delivery and shit flowers that were dead and full of insects.

Interesting first post though, good job I'm not the suspicious type...
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.