The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: marriage article  (Read 2472 times)

Offline civi68

• Trips: 5-10
marriage article
« on: November 29, 2015, 05:14:42 AM »
Good article on what to look for in a wife. But these qualities are sometimes hard to find.
http://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/3-things-men-need-to-know-before-marrying-a-woman.html/?ref=YF
Mike

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: marriage article
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:02:54 PM »
Here is an article about an "open marriage".  I wonder how many would consider such a relationship.  It is like polygamy without the obligations.   :chuckle:

We both just need more than one sexual partner to fulfill our needs.”

http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/sleeping-with-other-people-keeps-our-marriage-strong/
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:08:06 PM »
Here is an article about an "open marriage".  I wonder how many would consider such a relationship.  It is like polygamy without the obligations.   :chuckle:

We both just need more than one sexual partner to fulfill our needs.”

http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/sleeping-with-other-people-keeps-our-marriage-strong/

A few Observations, at 28 he's had a hard life. He's punching well above his weight. I'd say it's the child keeping her with him.
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 05:50:03 PM »
A few Observations, at 28 he's had a hard-on life

I corrected it for you.   :chuckle: :evilgrin0002:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 07:36:59 AM »
Here are a few reasons NOT to marry a Russian women... :thumbsup:

http://russiafeed.com/5-reasons-you-should-never-marry-a-russian-woman/
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 05:36:07 PM »
Here are four questions to consider before tying the knot.

Are you a spender or a saver?

What are your financial obligations?

Will we merge our money in marriage? If so, how?

Should we sign prenups?

Marry a woman who makes more than you do and keep your money separate

This would exclude over 99% of FSU ladies for me.   :chuckle: (:)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/4-tough-essential-money-questions-couples-discuss-tying-knot-212050133.html

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 06:48:39 PM »
Good article on what to look for in a wife. But these qualities are sometimes hard to find.
http://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/3-things-men-need-to-know-before-marrying-a-woman.html/?ref=YF

If only men could learn everything that they need to know from simplistic articles like the one in the above link, they wouldn't get blind-sided like they do almost every time.

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 07:26:35 PM »
Here are four questions to consider before tying the knot.

Are you a spender or a saver?

What are your financial obligations?

Will we merge our money in marriage? If so, how?

Should we sign prenups?

Marry a woman who makes more than you do and keep your money separate

This would exclude over 99% of FSU ladies for me.   :chuckle: (:)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/4-tough-essential-money-questions-couples-discuss-tying-knot-212050133.html

My parents strongly disagree with this notion, but the first thing to do is explain that you have means and that a premarital agreement is not negotiable. If she displays hesitation or offense, definitely time to be moving along. My parents disagree, but then again they are apparently forgetful of the emotional hurt and financial pain inflicted on their (divorced) siblings after those family members moved hastily to marry without proper legal arrangements in place. Oh well... patience pays.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »
Some from the older generations may have solved their problems between the affected parties directly rather than going through a legal process.  A pre-nup can be seen as a symbol of possible future failure.

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 05:38:27 PM »
“When people say you guys have such a perfect life, I want to scream and tell them no one’s perfect,” she said. “I think there are such things as great fits. It is a great fit as long as you are growing together, and I think up until this point we’ve really grown together.”

Dewan Tatum added that they fight like other couples and “have days where we don’t really like each other.”

http://www.newsweek.com/jenna-dewan-tatum-perfect-life-channing-tatum-separation-868936

When a "hot babe" and a "hot stud" cannot stay together, what hope is there left for anyone else?    (:)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 12:50:42 PM »
“When people say you guys have such a perfect life, I want to scream and tell them no one’s perfect,” she said. “I think there are such things as great fits. It is a great fit as long as you are growing together, and I think up until this point we’ve really grown together.”

Dewan Tatum added that they fight like other couples and “have days where we don’t really like each other.”

http://www.newsweek.com/jenna-dewan-tatum-perfect-life-channing-tatum-separation-868936

When a "hot babe" and a "hot stud" cannot stay together, what hope is there left for anyone else?    (:)

I assume these odd people are celebrities of some kind in America?

Edit: I Googled. He is an actor in nothing I ever saw, and she is a backing dancer come bit part actress of some kind. Sounds like the US equivalent of people from Geordie Shore or Big Brother or something.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 12:57:12 PM »
Why would being 'hot' make it easier to stay together?

As a rule, I'd suggest the opposite is true, especially when both are in the public eye and in an environment where long-term relationships are those which have lasted longer than six months.

In the context in which this couple exists, they have done pretty well. The average length of time for a marriage that ends in divorce to last, in the United States, is just 8 years.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 06:08:12 PM »

I assume these odd people are celebrities of some kind in America?

Edit: I Googled. He is an actor in nothing I ever saw, and she is a backing dancer come bit part actress of some kind. Sounds like the US equivalent of people from Geordie Shore or Big Brother or something.

You may have seen him in The Eagle, set in Roman Britain.

Registration