The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Non Materialistic Women from the FSU  (Read 5098 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Non Materialistic Women from the FSU
« on: October 27, 2015, 05:54:48 AM »
If you ask many guys from the US and Western Europe "Why do you search for a FSU women"

Many answer the same reply , something like " Because Im tired of materialistic American or European women"

So what does this mean for big majority of guys searching a FSU women? Its a common answer for a huge amount of guys.

Maybe it means they are searching for a FSU women because she will be happy stuck at home all day in some cheap slippers and weekly allowance of $20 to spend at Primark or some other cheap clothing store ?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Non Materialistic Women from the FSU
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 06:28:47 AM »
If you ask many guys from the US and Western Europe "Why do you search for a FSU women"

Many answer the same reply , something like " Because Im tired of materialistic American or European women"

So what does this mean for big majority of guys searching a FSU women? Its a common answer for a huge amount of guys.

Maybe it means they are searching for a FSU women because she will be happy stuck at home all day in some cheap slippers and weekly allowance of $20 to spend at Primark or some other cheap clothing store ?

:ROFL:

ANY ONE who has been in a relationship with a FSU woman knows they are mostly very brand savvi and will pronouce you 'greedy' if one behaves such as the guy you describe ..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 07:43:44 AM »
I think that the guys who are into that particular version of the fantasy do tend to be guys who think that Primark is OK for a special treat but that regular clothing should come from the factory outlet!

(The real factory outlet where the factory is behind the shop, which is a Portakabin in the staff car park!)

So, yes, non-materialistic for these guys = willing to live on whatever she can find under the sofa cushions. :)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 08:09:29 AM »
I think that the guys who are into that particular version of the fantasy do tend to be guys who think that Primark is OK for a special treat but that regular clothing should come from the factory outlet!

(The real factory outlet where the factory is behind the shop, which is a Portakabin in the staff car park!)

So, yes, non-materialistic for these guys = willing to live on whatever she can find under the sofa cushions. :)

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Offline Manny

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 03:14:06 PM »

Often the reality, but women soon wise up.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 05:37:05 PM »

I prefer a somewhat materialistic woman.  They are stylish and they push away the cheap weasels on their own.  Less competition this way.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 11:56:15 PM »
Not such a common quote but still often used , guys will say to the women "Come marry me, live the dream" or very similar.

This could mean what? The women is presumably living in a wooden hut on the outskirts of the city with no electric, no water and has never left the country let alone been to a restaurant  :laugh:

And I guess the guy will be thinking along the lines of how he will be the saviour to this poor desperate women who hasn't eaten o proper dinner for years :)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 01:19:53 AM »

Steveboy, Primark are killing many better known UK lingerie brands and they sell underwear for less than Russians pay for the Chinese imports..3 for 2.50gbp

They do a range of rather fetching thongs / g-strings - which S.C uses to sunbathe and when they get dirty - she simply throws them away.

She contantly gets asked where to buy the bikini bottom and she laughs as I go through Customs - in case I get stoppped - as she wants to hear how I'll explain to them why I'm carrying so many white g-strings  :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 03:38:24 AM »

Steveboy, Primark are killing many better known UK lingerie brands and they sell underwear for less than Russians pay for the Chinese imports..3 for 2.50gbp

They do a range of rather fetching thongs / g-strings - which S.C uses to sunbathe and when they get dirty - she simply throws them away.

She contantly gets asked where to buy the bikini bottom and she laughs as I go through Customs - in case I get stoppped - as she wants to hear how I'll explain to them why I'm carrying so many white g-strings  :chuckle:

I hope she doesn't , I mean I hope she walks about like that in your home town/village  ;D 

Offline Anteros

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 09:55:56 AM »

Your GF while attractive now is very much a candidate for skin cancer.  I suggest you show her some recent photos of Bridgett Bardot and tell her to lay off of the tanning for a while.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 09:56:49 AM »
Not such a common quote but still often used , guys will say to the women "Come marry me, live the dream" or very similar.

This could mean what? The women is presumably living in a wooden hut on the outskirts of the city with no electric, no water and has never left the country let alone been to a restaurant  :laugh:

And I guess the guy will be thinking along the lines of how he will be the saviour to this poor desperate women who hasn't eaten o proper dinner for years :)

Was this the line which you used to hook your lady?   :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 10:38:49 AM »

No No!!! One thing I have never did at any time is Bullshitted to any women on the net. You only look stupid at a later date. When I left the UK to live in Moldova with my wife I had nothing more than two MacBooks and £45.50 in cash in my pocket, no golden savings in the bank and no fairy Godmother to help me out :( Thats it is it. My wife is my business partner now and all going to plan we will have a $10million business is a few more years :popcorn:

Honesty is always the best policy when it comes to dating women :smokin:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 02:07:34 AM »

Your GF while attractive now is very much a candidate for skin cancer.  I suggest you show her some recent photos of Bridgett Bardot and tell her to lay off of the tanning for a while.

Anteros

You compliment and concern are appreicated

As somone who has had cancerous growh removed - too long in sun in Cyprus...and my Bro has had a scare, too - I have TRIED..as have a few other members on here... Her attitude is,'' I'm nearly 50 and I have Uzbeki/ Tajiki genes ''  ..a dismissivewave of the hand and.. :dh:

She is on the beach, now.... enjoying the last chances to sun worship and her aquarobics in Sochi - until next year..

:chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 02:12:15 AM »
I can spell appreciated..

When I left the UK to live in Moldova with my wife I had nothing more than two MacBooks and £45.50 in cash in my pocket..

It was £35 -only a couple of days ago ... did you find a tenner and loose change in your old jeans  :chuckle:

Being honest... esp. about one's not so proud moments .. is a vital admission and part of cementing trust...   without that - the relationship is doomed..

Offline Anteros

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 12:51:43 PM »

No No!!! One thing I have never did at any time is Bullshitted to any women on the net. You only look stupid at a later date. When I left the UK to live in Moldova with my wife I had nothing more than two MacBooks and £45.50 in cash in my pocket, no golden savings in the bank and no fairy Godmother to help me out :( Thats it is it. My wife is my business partner now and all going to plan we will have a $10million business is a few more years :popcorn:

Well done mate!  I also wish you well on your business prospects.  Not sure if you're going to hit $10 Million, but it doesn't hurt to dream!   :)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 01:02:05 PM »

Well done mate!  I also wish you well on your business prospects.  Not sure if you're going to hit $10 Million, but it doesn't hurt to dream!   :)

I never dream ,never bullshit and never will, I always do exactly what I want and usually get what I want. Watch this space within just three years :8) As for my business I run that like a military campaign 24/7.

We have lots of new products coming out next year including a gay dating app www.mancatch.com which is going to be a mammoth task to make successful  :eeekk:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2015, 02:54:01 AM »
 :laugh:

it looks like the n.American photbucket censor was 'offended' by S.C's posing in Primark lingerie ..

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 12:07:36 AM »

I never dream ,never bullshit and never will, I always do exactly what I want and usually get what I want. Watch this space within just three years :8) As for my business I run that like a military campaign 24/7.

We have lots of new products coming out next year including a gay dating app www.mancatch.com which is going to be a mammoth task to make successful  :eeekk:

A gay dating app for use in Russia? Aren't you worried about some Russian security agency knocking on your door removing your door and taking you in for questioning?   
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 03:59:16 AM »

A gay dating app for use in Russia? Aren't you worried about some Russian security agency knocking on your door removing your door and taking you in for questioning?

Who said anything about it being targeted towards Russia? Its for the US market mainly, well it will be.

They will have a bit of a job removing my door , I have two front doors and the main one has many locks ;D

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2015, 04:07:08 AM »

Who said anything about it being targeted towards Russia? Its for the US market mainly, well it will be.

They will have a bit of a job removing my door , I have two front doors and the main one has many locks ;D

Russia is a great place to live isn't it?

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2015, 04:09:51 AM »

Its like heaven why I never came here so many years ago is beyond me ;D

Its great to walk the city at any time of night and feel safe  :) :)

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2015, 07:37:56 AM »

Which leaves us wondering why you feel the need for two front doors and many locks......

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2015, 07:40:45 AM »

Which leaves us wondering why you feel the need for two front doors and many locks......

That's what I meant but it went over his head. A bit like an aeroplane.
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2015, 08:14:37 AM »
When I was searching, I was honest with women about how I lived and my lifestyle. The two women I was serious about and the one lady I ended up marrying, both came to Canada and seen my lifestyle and how I lived.

My wife likes nice things, but is a smart shopper. She also understands our money
and what she can spend, she also earns some of her own money and now pays
a couple small bills here. Has her own car etc.

Besides I like nice things also and what I spend on cars, is far more than she could ever spend on cloths :)

Steve, I never lock my doors, not sure why anyone would need two.
If so your not living in as safe a place as you think  :)
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2015, 08:56:40 AM »
When I was searching, I was honest with women about how I lived and my lifestyle. The two women I was serious about and the one lady I ended up marrying, both came to Canada and seen my lifestyle and how I lived.

My wife likes nice things, but is a smart shopper. She also understands our money
and what she can spend, she also earns some of her own money and now pays
a couple small bills here. Has her own car etc.

Besides I like nice things also and what I spend on cars, is far more than she could ever spend on cloths :)

Steve, I never lock my doors, not sure why anyone would need two.
If so your not living in as safe a place as you think  :)

You never lock your doors? What about when your sleeping? So lets get this straight I lock my doors and it means Im living in a dangerous country? In the same way the US is saying Russia is level with the IS as a terrorist state :Zzzzsleep:

I travelled all over the US and was married in Miami I distinctly remember being told by our hotel owner to be carful at night and don't drive out into the suburbs, I guess that is because there is a chance of getting shot, robbed or even murdered.

But your telling me you never lock your doors? Maybe your living in a safe area? I know for a fact every house hold in London locks their doors! If they never they would wake up in the morning with no possessions.

As for having two front doors , its customary in Russia in all apartments.