The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Flirting With a Lady Online - 3 Suggestions That Work ;-)  (Read 624 times)

Offline LuckyLovers

• Commercial Member
  • Russian, Ukrainian and Eastern European Dating
    • LuckyLovers:  A Meeting Place for Russian, Ukrainian and Eastern European Womwn and Western Men
  • Trips: 1-5
Flirting With a Lady Online - 3 Suggestions That Work ;-)
« on: October 19, 2015, 03:13:35 PM »
Hi RUA members,

I'm Lida from LuckyLovers.net.  Here's some quick and useful online flirting tips from one of our members.    :loving:  And let us know if you have more to add to the list.

Best regards,
LL Support

====

No matter the site you’re registered for, you’ll never get anywhere if you don’t know how to catch a lady’s attention. Even if you ooze charisma in real life, none of that gets through with text alone.

Open with Something New

If the lady you’re after is even partially attractive, she’s no doubt had a number of guys try to start conversations with ‘hi’ or ‘hey’. For the majority of females out there, this is boring and not worth their time. If you really want to get someone’s attention, don’t do what everyone else does. Instead, ask them about an interest they have listed in their profile or explain you thought they looked gorgeous, and you’d like to get to know them better. More words means you actually put thought into conversation.

Treat Them like Real People

Should she respond back, keep the conversation going by learning about her. Unlike what Hollywood would have you believe, women are actually three dimensional characters with hobbies, hopes and dreams. Nothing is more flattering than a new guy showing honest interest in what she does. Should the conversation flow well, suggest doing something she likes on a date.

Keep the Humour PG

Assuming you’re only flirting to get a date and not just a hookup, remember to keep any jokes you have at a PG level. While you might think you’re the funniest guy you know, humour is a hard thing to translate through text alone. One wrong joke and the whole thing is off because you come off like a serial killer. By sticking with tame jokes, you can save yourself from any truly cringe-worth feats of stupidity. However, if she reciprocates, let her up the rating of the jokes. Once she does, feel free to let loose the torrent of poor taste you have floating around in your head.
http://www.luckylovers.net

LuckyLovers:  A Meeting Place for Russian, Ukrainian and Eastern European Women and Western Men since 2001

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Flirting With a Lady Online - 3 Suggestions That Work ;-)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 12:35:37 AM »
This is very good advice.

I notice you didn't mention sending photos of your anatomy  :chuckle:

Apparently alot of guys do this domestically, I've no idea why.
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 05:42:51 AM »

Thats because most women don't like men with small "Toggers" so its just reassurance  :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Dogsoldier

• Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 07:16:22 AM »

Thats because most women don't like men with small "Toggers" so its just reassurance  :laugh:
Are we speaking from experience here?.  ;D
All I know is that Moby knows nothing - Plato

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 07:22:10 AM »

Are we speaking from experience here?.  ;D

Yes!!  :laugh: I know size isn't everything , its how you use it :laugh:  But every women I ever spoke to on the subject has always said they wouldn't want a man with a maggot  :chuckle:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline jake11

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 07:04:06 AM »
Russian ladies are perceptive. They know if the man is sincere or not. I don't know if it comes with experience though. :laugh:
There are only three professional spies in the world: Vladimir Putin, Vladimir Putin, and Vladimir Putin.